Chapter 4

It's been a while since I've written anything in this little journal of mine. Let me explain about what has happened recently.
    One of the things is the fact that Cliffjumper blamed Mirage for all of the Decepticon activity that happened one day. It appeared that he was right. But soon became false, as Mirage was being controlled by the Incesticons and Megatron. Cliffjumper soon apologizes for all of his accusations and they live happily ever after, not really, Cliff did say something along the lines of "I have a hole that needs repairing", whatever that means.
    Another thing that happened was kind of Wheeljack's fault. He made what was called an "Immobilizer" that freezes anyone in their place. Megatron gets a hold of it and basically freezes all of the Autobots in place, including me. Ironhide ran off and felt bad for what happened to us, but he soon saved us. That's when I meet Carly for the first time, she's a very nice lady and is perfect for Spike. I'm suprised she can deal with him, considering he's stupid.
    Now we go back to modern times. Optimus agreed with the civilians and decided to do a race for charity, and has the Autobots participate, I stood on the side with Ratchet, since I don't transform, it was only fair that I don't race. I noticed that something wasn't feeling right, and I was correct.
    Megatron and the Decepticons had a ray that would keep the bots from transforming, I soon later found out that Megatron tested it out on Starscream, well Starscream had it coming.
    Bumblebee came to Ratchet and I back at the base and explained what happened. Ratchet said that he could probably reverse the effects, while Wheeljack said that he would help as well. Huffer started complaining about it and Brawn makes him shut up, as Wheeljack and Ratchet get to work.
    Ratchet was able to complete it and use it while the humans deal with Ravage and the Autobots deal with Devastator(well the ones who weren't blasted with the ray). We soon fixed the Bots and Optimus congratulated us for hard work. I smiled at Ratchet and he just looked away embarrassed.