Chapter 2

Everything has been crazy recently with having to deal with Incescticons to Starscream trying to out rule Megatron, again... Even Megatron tried to fight Optimus but not before sabotaging it.

Recently Spike had injured himself, so we had to transfer his body into a Cybertronian body that his father had built, his father called it Autobot X. I personally think that it's amazing how a human was able to build something this big and it still works. It was Megatron's fault that he was injured in the first place.

Wheeljack and Sparkplug transferred his body and after they did, he got angry and went on a rampage trying to destroy anything in his way, I looked over at Ratchet and I told him to try and grab him, but not before I got wracked in the face.

Wheeljack turned on Frankenstein on Teletraan 1 to try and calm Spike, but it only made matters worse and Spike called himself a Monster.

Next thing we knew, Megatron and the Decepticons started attacking, Megatron tried to lure in Spike and have him join, he does grabs his father and runs off. We tried to go after him but he was too fast.
________________________________

He eventually came back and he apologized for what he did and we were able to fix or heal him as the humans would call it and put him back in his original body. He said that he likes being human and never wants to be a robot again. We all just giggled and went on our merry ways.
________________________________

I was helping out Wheeljack when Ratchet wanted to talk to me. So I said ok and walked with him down the halls. We talked about normal everyday things and how humans and Cybertronians are similar. I agreed with him and asked where we were going.

He said that he wanted to try something and that he made something and wanted to show me. We walked into the lab where some bots liked to work, especially Wheeljack, and I saw what appeared to be spoilers. "Ratchet, what's this?" "It's a type of wings, I will install them and you will be able to fly, it's another thing that I haven't added yet, aside from your holo form." That's right, not too long ago Ratchet gave me a holo form so I can turn human and ride with Spike and Sparkplug since I couldn't transform.

"Thanks, Ratchet." I smiled and kissed the side of his faceplate and his face turned so red. I giggled and ran off. "Oh no, you don't! Get back here Kitty!" "Catch me if you can Ratchet!"

This is the start of a beautiful relationship and I hope that it doesn't end in tragedy...