Love Before Loyalty

Prologue

Leelyn's POV

"If you succeed in this mission, you will be spared. However, if you fail, you shall be my new lab rat!" my father threatened. I had to capture Renesmee. Mission: Befriend her, earn her trust, send her to father. With that in mind, I sped off to my new school Forks High School.

I walked into the first building and went into the door that had a small sign over the it saying FRONT OFFICE. I could feel the gazes of the my new schoolmates staring at me curiously. I walk towards a counter and saw a woman wearing huge glasses. She was wearing a blue t-shirt, that if I do say so myself, looked a bit tight on her. The woman looked up at me. "Hello, how may I help you?" she asked. "I'm Leelyn Olongo." I said. She smiled at me kindly saying, "Oh yes of course! The new student! How could I forget!" She looked trough some papers on her desk and handed me a few pieces. "That is your schedule and that is the map of the school. I smiled and thanked her, getting the hell out of there.

I looked at my schedule, AP English was my first class. 300 years of studying does put you in advanced classes. I took a deep breath, trying to sniff out the vamps here. To my surprise, all I could find was one particular scent, my target Renesmee.

Suddenly, my senses were over whelmed, I smelt something I had never encountered before. "Wolves" I murmur to myself. I could smell about 4 here. The information I had told me that those so called shifters went to a different school! The little prick is as good as dead. I had made sure that all my classes were similar to Renesmee. So I hurried to class, planning my approach.

When I reached, I sniffed the air. She was here, but her pets weren't. Perfect. I made my way up to the seat next to her, turned my head to look at her and said, "Hey, I'm Leelyn, I'm New!" She snapped her head up to me and smiled. "Hey"

But apparently her parents taught her well. She sniffed the air, and her eyes widened. "Your a half breed too." her expression turned weary. I took a deep breath and lied through my teeth. I put on a sad expression and replied, "Yes. I grew up in the woods on my own, in Asia. I had to fend for myself. I recently heard that there is a family here, that accepted anyone. I was wondering if i could join." pretending to look anxious and embarrassed. I looked down at my feet.

"Of course, Grandpa will be overjoyed! How bout we just go back home now? Its not like I haven't heard this lecture before." She said excitedly. I forced out a laugh and agreed. Before the teacher could even start, we were out of the school building.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, i have decided to continue this, but no promises!