Chapter 2

I sat by the River, with my legs in the water, staring into space, thinking of another way. I didn't want to kill so many people.  How do I go around doing this without risking my sisters!

My thoughts were interrupted by the rustling of bushes on the other side of the river. I snapped my head in the direction of the sound and sniffed the air. Dog. Right on cue, a pitch-black wolf emerged from the bushes. It spotted me and made a loud bark. Crap. What now? I could easily snap their necks, but that won't help my plan. So, I just sat there, contemplating on what to do.

Not long after that, 2 more wolves appeared behind him. Okay, now I'm in deep shit. Weirdly, I heard footsteps behind me. Not of humans, but of – I turned to see the Cullen family behind me.

"She's not an enemy, she now part of our family. I am sorry for the shock she may have caused." Carlisle announced from behind me. A boy wearing a pair of jeans shorts came out of the cover of the trees on the other side of the river among the wolves. I didn't recognize him. He must be insignificant.

"Sam wants to know who she is, and why she smells like Renesmee." The boy said

Carlisle looked at the pitch-black wolf that I now realize is the other Alpha, Sam.

"Come to our house for dinner, and we will discuss it." Sam's wolfy head nodded and he turned and walked out of sight, with the rest following behind him.

Without another word exchanged, The Cullens ran back to the house. Signaling for me to follow them. When we reached the house, we went straight to the living room area and sat down.

"So.." I began.

"We have decided to accept you. Everyone deserves a chance to have a family." Carlisle stated, "But you are aware of our diet aren't you?"

"Of Course. Your "vegetarian" is well known throughout the world. I myself don't like the idea of killing people, so I normally just get blood from the blood bank, or survive on normal food. However, I want to try your lifestyle choice. It sounds like a brilliant idea to me."

This much was true. I have always wanted to try this lifestyle, but I was afraid Joham would notice some difference in me and hurt my sisters.

"Its settled then! Let me show you where you can stay! I'm so excited!" The woman I assume was Esme said, before taking my hand and dragging me up the stairs.

"WAIT! Esme, she doesn't even know our names!" Alice exclaimed.

Realization struck Esme and she quickly let go of my hand. "Oh I'm sorry dear, I forgot. I just got a little excited there."

"It's okay. Before coming, I did a lot of my research about your family." I told them, "If I'm not wrong," I pointed to each of them saying their names, "Edward, Isabella, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle and Esme. Am I right?" They all nodded.

"How exactly did you research us?" Jasper asked suspiciously.

"Well, the word about your stand off with the volturi spread around quickly. You have many friends around the world, plus with the help of the many witnesses, you'd be surprised at what you could find." I replied confidently.

He nodded in response. "Are we done here? Can I please show my new daughter her new room?" Esme asked impatiently.

When she said the word daughter, it stuck a nerve. Not in a bad way, but just-

My chain of thoughts was broken when Esme touched my face and brushed away the tears that I did not know were there. "I'm sorry dear, too soon?" she asked, concerned. I shook my head.

"No, its- its, I actually don't know how to explain it." I said, truly confused. Esme just nodded and we continued our way up the stairs.

"Leelyn, when you're done with doing what you need to do with Esme, do you mind coming to my office to have a chat with me?" Carlisle asked hopefully.

"Of course, Carlisle." I responded.

"Here we are!" Esme exclaimed excitedly.

I looked around the room and gasped. There were purple and white curtains, next to the glass window, a study desk, a closet, a king sized bed and a connected toilet. The theme was pretty much purple, white and pink. I loved it.

"Thank You! Purple is my favourite colour! I love it!" I told her excitedly.

"Well it was a bit rushed, because I only started setting it up when you came." She admitted scratching the back of her head.

"Well its perfect! Thank you so much! This mean so much to me, you wouldn't believe." I admitted. I have never felt more loved. It was an amazing feeling.

"Well I'm glad you like it!" she said, "Well, I will leave you to look around the room, oh and if you see your closet suddenly filled with clothes, Alice did it." With that, she gave me a small smile and left.

I smiled. They were good people. I don't think I could afford to take Renesmee from them at the end of this. I took a deep shaky breath. I have to. My sisters need it.

It then occurred to me that I still needed to talk to Carlisle. I listened closely, pin pointing where Carlisle was, and went there.

Alright, its time to see what he wants to talk about.