Chapter 1

She took my hand, and we headed towards the forest. In minutes, we were standing in front of the famous Cullen house. Within seconds, the whole family was outside.

"Hello, who are you?" a blond man asked. I assumed he was Carlisle the head of the Coven.

I stepped forward, bowed and answered, "I am Leelyn Olongo. I wish to join your family."

They all looked at me cautiously. Before another spoke up, "Why can't I read your mind?" Ah, mind reader. He must be Edward, the father of Renesmee. "Let's just say I've been around for a long time, I have studied and learnt how to keep the walls in my mind up, so certain powers are rendered useless against me." This was true. After living for 400 over years, with almost nothing to do, you tend to discover stuff that helps. "How?" Edward pushed. "It's about learning to control your mind." I responded.

Silence eloped us again before the woman clutching on to Edward's hand spoke, I believe her name is Isabella, "Come in, and tell us about yourself, but if you hurt anyone, be warned that I don't take kindly to those things." Newborns, always thinking they are so powerful. I best not anger her. "Of course."

We entered the house to what seemed like the living room I've read about in stories.

"So," Carlisle asked, "How old are you?"

"17." I responded

"How long have you been 17?" a blond girl sneered. Ah, attitude huh? Must be Rosalie.

"I have been alive for 456 years, and before you ask, my mother died giving birth to me, my father abandoned me, yes, I am a half breed." 

They all nodded at the same time, creepy. 

Right then, Renesmee spoke up, "Crap, I forgot to tell Jacob I was leaving school! I'm so screwed!" 

"Honey, go back to school for the day, tell Jacob what's going on. Us adults need to talk." her mother told her. She was about to argue, but her father gave her a stern look and she was gone.

"Alright back to business. Who was your father?" A pixie looking girl asked.

"I don't know. I woke up, found myself in the forest, lying on my dead mother, who I assumed I had killed, and over the years learnt to fend for myself. When I was traveling around, I heard something about a Coven that was as close as a family. I wanted a family for once in my life, so I went looking for them. So here I am" I told them. I was lying my butt off.

Truth be told, a vampire named Joham found me a few years after I was born, when I was on the edge of insanity. He took me in, nursed me back to life. He didn't know what I was, but he was determined to find out. What he found out wasn't pretty. I was actually his biological daughter. He loved a human, my mother, he didn't know he got her pregnant, and he left her, because he had some unfinished business somewhere. When he came back, he found me.

Things were never the same when after he found out. At first he was mad with me for killing the woman he loved, but he got over it, too soon. He became insane. He started getting humans pregnant, and a few years after they gave birth, come and get the babies. He was incredibly powerful, as he was a scientist, and found many ways to get even more powerful, He treated me like a slave, but I endured it all, for my sisters.  

That man, the one I loved like a father was gone. You would ask, why not just run. But I cant. My sisters are with him. If I don't do what he says, he will torture them, he'll kill them. If I did this for him, he would promised to never lay a hand on them again. I knew he probably wouldn't keep to the promise, but I know that disobeying him would lead to worse consequences. I need to protect them, I would do anything for my sisters.

"Could we have a moment to discuss this?" asked Carlisle

"Of course." I bowed, and pretended to listen to my surroundings. "I hear a river, I will go there, when you are done, just tell me." I didn't actually need to listen to my surroundings to know there was a river around here, ever since the Cullen's close fight with the Volturi, I have been studying the area, and planning on how to capture and escape with Renesmee.

With that thought, I ran towards the river. I needed to gain this family's trust. It was the only way. I do have a plan b, but it does not end nicely. Well, both don't end nicely, but at least for plan A, no one dies.