thirteenth chapter

the next day was a little bit confusing, chaewon didn't go to school because of some "family troubles" or that's how she called it, minju was missing her so much and at every recess, she called her girlfriend, but the pink-haired didn't answer any of her calls.

minju was worried, what if something bad happened to her? she was more worried because the previous day she talked with chaewon about the pink-haired personality or why she was like that with everyone, chaewon told her everything, about how those old men rape her in her own house, in her room.

minju never passed for that, but she knew it was going to be hard for chaewon to be in a relationship, but te younger decided that the most important thing is to respect her girlfriend and make her feel secure with her.

the worry in minju's face disappear when she saw the pink-haired girl in the school entrance with a little flower and with a big smile, but something was wrong with the older and minju saw that in her eyes because they weren't shining as always even when chaewon kissed her.

"is there any problem?" minju asked when she took chaewon's hand, it was cold and shaking, chaewon started crying and minju took her away from all the students who were leaving the school, "what's the problem?" she asked hugging very tight her girlfriend.

"i-i told my dad and m-mom" chaewon answered in tears, she put her head in minju's shoulder and started crying more louder, the younger put her hands in her back and showed to her that she was there, "i told them about y-you and... and how happy you make me feel" minju smiled, but that smile disappeared when she remembered her girlfriend's face with tears, "i told them that you were my girlfriend"

and now, minju knows the problem, she saw chaewon's backpack and understood that the pink-haired parents threw her away from home, she kissed many times her girlfriend's forehead and took her hand, they started walking in minju's house direction but the older was a little confused, but she didn't say anything, she just followed her girlfriend.

when they finally stopped walking, chaewon saw a house in front of her and minju took keys from her jacket pocket, chaewon denied with her head and minju took her hand again, trying to tell her that it was fine, they walked slowly and entered to the house, it wasn't big like chaewon's house but the older though it was beautiful and cozy.

"this is my home," minju said with a smile, years ago, she wasn't too happy to call that place her home, her safe place but when the bad things stopped, she felt happy there, she felt safe to be there, not like when her father was alive, "my sister isn't at home, so don't worry," the younger said, chaewon looked at every corner of the house, she was feeling safe there.

"it's beautiful," she said and minju smiled again, but now looking at her girlfriend, they walked into minju's room, the pink-haired can see the posters of boy and girl groups in every wall of the room, but it was cute the way that minju was trying to hide her love for those idols.

"you can sleep here, i'm going to sleep with my sister" the brown-haired said but chaewon frowned and denied with her head, making minju feel confused, "what's the problem?" she asked and chaewon leaned in minju's bed, taking the latter's hand and making her lay down in her side.

"i want to sleep while hugging you," she said faster, minju laughed again and turned around to see her girlfriend's face, the older's face was very red and minju believed that she was going to die because of the pink-haired cuteness.

"ok, but first i have to ask my sister," minju said joking, she knew that her sister was going to say yes but she wanted to see chaewon's red face, the younger kissed chaewon's forehead and hugged her while giving little kisses in the latter's face.

"thanks for making me feel safe, minju-ah"

N/A: Merry Christmas everyone!!!