fifteenth chapter

4 YEARS.

the yeas have passed very fast, four to be specific and a lot of things have happened in the life of the two young girls, who love each other if it was the end of the world.

after the suicide attempt of the pink-haired, minju promised to herself that she was going to take care of her in every moment, even if chaewon told her a million of times that she was going to be ok and she wasn't going to do it again, minju was going to do it anyway because she wanted to have her girlfriend for a lot of years more.

the girls graduated, chaewon first, it was a little hard for her to decided what to do, she didn't knew if college was her thing or the best because she didn't have money after her parents kicked her out, but minju gave the strength that the pink-haired needed to follow her dreams to be a writer.

a year after chaewon's graduation, minju was next, and with her girlfriend and sister's support, she went to college to be a pre-scholar teacher, chaewon was proud of her because she knew how hard it was minju's past, just like her, when minju told her what's her dream, she just kissed slowly and with a big smile, she can see in the younger's eyes how much she loved little kids and that she wanted to help them.

now, the girls are doing what they like, chaewon with a few of her books was very famous, her books were always realistic love stories or most of them, her first book was dedicated to the love of her life, minju, and when the younger saw the dedicatory she cried while hugging her future wife, even if a few years passed since chaewon asked marriage to minju, they still waiting to go to canada because it wasn't legal in korea, but even if more years passed, they will always be going to be together because they love each other with all their heart.

"chaewon" minju said, the now brown-haired looked at her with a smile, taking away the book she was reading just to hear her fiancee, "i wanted to know when we're going to canada?" she asked and the older just gave her a little smile.

"well, now you're asking..." she said and stood of the couch, leaving her fiancee alone in the room, "close your eyes" chaewon came back, minju closed her eyes and smile with a little bit of anxiety about what is going to happen, "now open your eyes slowly" but when she ended to talk, minju opened her eyes faster and looked at what chaewon has in her hands.

"what's this?" she asked when she saw the envelope in the brown-haired hands, who put the envelope in the younger hands and when she opened, tears started falling of her face, she wasn't waiting for that, "is this real?" chaewon nodded with a smile and kissed her, "we're going to get married in a week, baby"

the end.