Love over Lust

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, trying to convince myself that it's just lust. Walking out the washroom to see Mya laying on my bed. I walked towards her, she was asleep. Her sleeping face was so cute that I found myself sitting there staring at her face. I can't be falling in love. That's just ridiculous, I'm way out of her league. Right?
"Mmm Shawn sorry I wanted to rest my eyes," she said sleepily
"It's fine, are you tired because if you want to stay the night I don't mind,"
"No I feel much better now,"
"Hey wanna go to the arcade?" I asked her
"Sure, I don't think I've ever been,"
"You'll have fun I promise,"

I drove us to High Score an arcade in downtown Vancouver. When we go in everything is lit up in lights and people are playing games and dancing to the music. I pulled her over to one of my favorite games "The Walking Dead"
"Shit I died!"
"Shawn watch your profanity," said a lady that worked there
''You come here often?" I asked
"Yeah my favorite place in the city,"

I checked the time it was 11:45. We walked over to check in our tickets for prizes. Mya got a bunch of candy.
"You got all candy?"
"Haha, oh look at that bear it's so cute I wish I had enough tickets for it!"
"I will be right back gotta use the washroom before we leave," she said before walking to the washroom.

I looked at the bear, it was cute. I think I might have enough for it.
"Hanna I want that giant brown stuffed bear up there,"
"Really is it for a special someone?"
"Yeah my girlfriend,"
"Is it that girl that just went to the washroom, she's pretty,"

She handed me the bear and I stood at the washroom door waiting for Mya. When she walked out I gave it to her. She hugged me and said "Oh my gosh is this for me thank you so much Shawn," after that I drove her back to my house where she insisted to stay despite being with me alone. Once we got to the house I parked in the garage and set there for a while then leaned over and kissed her cheek.
"What was that for?" she asked happily
"I guess I couldn't help myself because you look so good tonight," she blushed
"You look good too, which is why," she leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips
She smiled at me holding my hand. We sat in his bedroom watching Netflix.
"Oh let's watch Sausage Party!" she yelled
"No it's volgar!" I yelled back
"So!"
"Mya!"
"Fine,"
"We'll watch Overboard,"

Mya's P.O.V.

I laughed all night. Until I felt Shawn put his hand on my leg. He started massaging my thigh then he kissed me on my lips making his way down to my neck. He licked and kissed my shoulder, I pushed him away not wanted him to go further.
"Sorry Mya, I won't force you to do anything if you don't want to," he said
"Maybe we should go to bed now,"
"Ok," I said

He gave me one of his shirt to put on and turned around. I changed, layed down, and drifted to sleep in his arms. When I woke up Shawn wasn't there. The washroom door opened and stood there was Shawn with a towel around his hips. Oh my gosh he's naked. I quickly covered my head with the covers. A few seconds later he threw the covers off of me.
"Oh my god!" I screamed
"Why are you covering your eyes you're my girlfriend don't you wanna see eh?" he giggled
"That's inappropriate!"

He then grabbed the towel and yanked it off. I covered my eyes quickly. He walked over and pulled my hands away. I closed my eyes and turned my head, but he grabbed my face so that I faced him. I opened my eyes to see.
"I'm wearing underwear," he says breaking out in laughter
"Wow I..I'm getting in the shower now,"
"Here," he handed me the bag my sister-in-law snuck over here last night.

That still doesn't mean I like her. Although she also helps me when my parents can't. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me before getting over to the sink to brush my teeth. Wait.. what..no..Oh No! AHHHHH!