Chapter 1: What did I do to deserve this?! Oh yeah...

The sky. It's beautiful isn't it. Especially on a California summer day. Bright blue, little to no clouds, bright brimming sunlight. Oh, and an angry asshole staring down at me named Koni.

"Why aren't the designs done yet?! All you need to do is make weapon pixel art!" Screamed the angered bitch. People fear her because she had a legendary mouth of a staff sergeant. I, on the other hand, took it as a challenge to test her limits and my capability to think of snarky comebacks.

"Don't forget have it accepted by the developers, have the community judge the look, and then have it go through the stat process to make it a good weapon. If any of that fails, welp I gotta make a new design." I remarked, staring up at her with cold dead fish eyes. My remark sounded sassy enough because she looked as if she was gonna pop a blood vessel.

Sighing and calming down she sits on the neighboring office chair to get to my height. "Look, Clint, I don't wanna fire you, you're one of my closest-""Only""-friend. But we need to get this done. Okay?""Bitch""*sigh* well, at least you still have the same attributes everyone loves you for. I'll let you get back to work." She got up and started walking out of my office. I was staring at her ass the whole time. Before she opened the door she turned to face me.

"And don't even try to smooth talk your way out!" She stated as if it had happened so many times before. Which it did, and will happen again. " Your suit compliments your ass. Not as good as mine, but it's something.""Oh, god dammit."" Mwa, love you too Koni." I said as she left. I turned to my computer setup and got down to drawing and planning out what this futuristic gun would look like.

Other than that, yo. I'm Clint Muksinov. A 21 year old video game designer. That was my division manager, Koni Tagane, and my high school friend. Actually I was friends with everyone in high school, except the teachers minus the custodians. I'm a... funny guy. Anyways back to me, I'm the top artist for this game company, Pre-Play games. I've been slacking lately thinking about my love life how I'm single, and messing with my coworkers. Luckily, I've made a good impression on them so it's fine. I prank them, they prank me, I get back tenfold. Let me give you an example.

Flashback

'There he is. Tim Honoko. I haven't done anything to him since last Monday. Hehheheh.' I thought as I snuck up on Tim Honoko, a middle school friend, and like Koni, Japanese and Chinese. He's also known by me as, The Virgin Eternal due to his easily triggered nature to sexual things. I drew penises all over his office, but in a way when he'll only notice it when the door closes. I snuck closer and threw my pen across the hallway to distract him. He opened the door and turned left to find the source of the noise. I slid by and hid behind his desk. When he got inside, turned in the lights, and closed the door, white sheets felll off the walls revealing penises. Penises everywhere. Veiny, to small, to long, to chode. All kinds of dicks were in his humble abode. He saw all the detailed dongles and screamed.

"AAH! Why are there so many!" Then I jumped out from behind the desk. "Hahah! You thought you were gonna make proper concepts, but it was me, Clint! And the forty cocks drawn in the wall!" I proudly yelled. "Ah, bitch!" He growled at me as I jumped down. "Hey, be happy I didn't do something about your tendency to wear booty shorts.""They were normal shorts and you know it!"" Not really, but the girl that got a nice look at your thighs does. Seeya!" I say walking out.

The next day

"*yawn* Wonder what I put in the fridge and forgot about. Maybe it's lasagna, or pizza, maybe sushi," my mouth watered as I walked away from my computer to check the mini fridge the higher ups get with the office. As I opened it, I was greeted bu the smell of what I hate most. "COCONUT BEGONE!" I yelled throwing it against the floor. I heard snickering outside my door. I head butt the door making a hole with my neck going through. I saw Tim holding his phone that was connected to the security footage of my room. "You did this." I seethed with venom. "Where's my California roll. Where!" I yelled bursting through the door chasing him down. Alas, he was always the fastest runner, while I can sprint and sprint with great pain tolerance it still futile.