Chapter V: Spins of Omission

Young Azusa had no problems to return to her room in Pink Heart castle, since all the so-called "guards" did nothing but greet her with their usual dumb smile.

The problems arrived when she lied on her bed and closed her eyes. Her sleep was terrible, as the weight of an entire world seemed to lie on her little shoulders.

She was awakened by the door knocking. "Miss Kitty Kitty ?" Mio's voice could be heard on the other side

"Yes ?" She asked.

"It seems you overslept, sleepyhead !!" Mio chuckled "You have to get ready soon, or you'll going to miss it !!"

She looked at the pig-shaped clock, and she realized that it was 10:00 am already.

"I-I'm sorry !! I'll be ready soon !!" she said apologizing.

She dressed quickly, and when she got outside her room a guard escorted her to a dining room where Mio was waiting her for a delicious breakfast.

"Enjoy your meal, Kitty. There's still time." Mio said with a lovely, somehow motherly smile as she ate her own cake.

When they were ready they headed for Hugging Square aboard a pink chariot. Along the way, all the people started to gather in many different squares. In each square there was a giant screen: Azusa realized that something was about to be broadcast simultaneously... everywhere.

***
It was about 11:00 am on that Monday, and like every other Monday for the last years everything was ready for the most popular show of human's story. Time ago, Monday was considered by many the worst day of the week, but that was when school and work were considered boring things. 

In this new age, Monday was the beginning of another week of love and happiness to share and the show that was about to begin made this day even more exciting. 

When the childish opening title began, the crowd exulted. When the adorable Moempress appeared with her pink outfit and her lovely smile, it was a delirium of screams of love and appreciation.

"Hiiiii !!" The Moempress saluted the mob raising her right hand.

"Hi, Moempress !!" the mob replied in unison.

"Welcome to another supermegauberawesome edition of the Weekly Wonder Wheel !!! Which will be the weekly items this time ? I can't wait to know !!" the Moempress said filled with excitement.

The name of the show itself was actually inaccurate: in fact, next to the Moempress there wasn't just a single wheel ready to be rotated, but several ones. All of them were of the same size, except for a bigger one. While the greater wheel has numbers and arrows on it, all of the others had different symbols at the end of each clove.

"Okay, everyone !! Let's spin the Main Wheel to decide in which order we'll spin the other ones !!" The mob cheered again, as the Moempress turned the bigger wheel. The crowd stood silent, as if the fate of the world depended on the outcome. Finally, the result arrived and the Moempress exclaimed "That's it !! We're going to start with the Wheel of Fruit, and then proceed to the next on the right. We'll keep this order until have been turned !!" She explained with excitement, as if it was part of a very important, elaborated protocol.

The Moempress draw near the so-called Wheel of Fruit, and turned it. When it stopped, the mob roared in disappointment: 

"Oooooh..." The chosen fruit was cherry.

"Oh, no !! Cherry, the same fruit as the past week !!" the Moempress echoed the mob. "But wait !!" she said suddenly, as if she remembered something crucial. "I was about to forget the no-doubles rule !! When the result of a Wheel it's the same as the previous week, we are entitled to another round !! And that means... another spin !! Yaaayy !!" Her voice could barely contain her excitement.