Waterparks (Awsten Knight)

Awsten squirmed slightly in the back of the van, he had to pee so badly he could feel everything cramping inside of him. Geoff drove on hitting heavy traffic. Awsten bounces his knee swallowing hard. He had no clue what he was going to do. He was to embarrassed to say anything but also it would be just as humiliating if he pissed his pants. Otto stared at the traffic ahead and groaned unaware of the situation happening behind him. Awsten stares out the window blushing madly and his voice cracks slightly when he speaks up.

"G-guys...?" Neither of his band-mates turned back to look at him. Geoff was tapping the steering wheel and Otto was on his phone.

"Yeah Awsten?" Otto replied.

"H-how close are we..?"  Awsten asked trying to sound casual.

 "About another thirty minutes." Otto replied.

"Okay..." He squeaks crossing his legs pressing his thighs together tight.

"Why?" Otto asks suddenly.  Awsten cringes at the question trying not to think about his throbbing bladder.

"N- need to stretch I'm bored..." He lies on the spot. He is insanely stiff and the pain starts to become unbearable.

"Okay." Otto turns back to his phone.

Awsten suddenly whines, blushing unable to help it. He stares at his lap.
"Is everything okay Awsten?" Geoff suddenly speaks up.

"N-no i-i.... hnnnnnngh" Awsten grabs his crotch rocking back and forth. He pulls his hands away as soon as he can and clenches his thighs. He bites his lip hard.

"Awsten do you need to pee or something?" Geoff asks now concerned for his friend.

Awsten doesn't respond, he just grips the side of the car-seat hard whimpering. 

"Oh..." Geoff sighs noting he was right.

Awsten was blushing deeply. He felt a squirt of pee escape his poor bladder and he moans. 

"There isn't anywhere to pull over at the moment..." Geoff states sadly.

Awsten turned to stare out the window as a tear rolls down his face. The pressure, pain and embarrassment he was experiencing was not fun.

Otto looks back at him. "Can you hold it?" He asks.
"N-no." Awsten whimpers really quietly he lets out another moan as another jet of piss makes it into his underwear.

Otto doesn't know what to do so he looks to Geoff.

"I don't know..." Geoff  whispers.

"A-ahhhhh~ " Awsten's eyes get really teary as the front of his pants now have a dark patch on them.

"We'll probably have to clean the car..." Otto says quietly.

"He really looks like hes in pain, say something encouraging I don't know.." Geoff whispers back.

"You'll be okay Awsten..." Otto encourages and holds his hand.

Awsten leans over trembling, a loud hissing noise comes from him.

"Oh no..." Otto replies hearing him.

 "If it hurts too much then you can just go on the seat and I'll clean it." Otto offers trying to comfort him.
Awsten forces a smile and sits back regaining himself. "I-im f-fine Otto."

"I just don't want you getting an infection or anything." Otto tries trying to get him to pee.

"I-i'm really fine..." Awsten mumbles trembling a lot.

"You're shaking all over." Otto pleads.

"J-just leave me a-alone- *curse word drawn out*." he moans loudly then yelps cutting off his stream.

"Okay..." Otto turns away. He gave up on trying maybe leaving him alone was a good idea.

Awsten sobs suddenly in pain, he sniffles unbuttoning his pants trying to ease the pressure. Otto turns up the radio so Awsten doesn't get embarrassed. Awsten whimpers as his muscles weaken and his stream starts up. Otto looks out the window. Awsten cries as piss pours down his thighs and pools in his jeans, the cotton car seat absorbing everything. Otto and Geoff feel bad for him. The two boys hated seeing their lead-singer sad like this. Awsten finally finishes, he sits there soaked and he looks so dead inside. He leans against the window and tries to fall asleep. Otto drops his hoodie on the seat next to him so he can use it to cover up if he gets cold. Awsten sees it and sniffles, he grabs it and snuggles it.

"O-otto...." he says timidly.

"Yeah?" Otto turns.

 "I-i k-know I'm w-wet and g-gross but I um...c-can you sit w-with me a-and can I-i have a h-hug..?" Awsten stuttered looking up at his best friend. 

Otto crawls into the back seat next to him. Awsten's lip trembles a little and he puts his head on his shoulder sniffling. He shivers slightly leaning on his best friend. Otto hugs him as Awsten clings to him. Otto keeps him warm until they reach the tour venue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thx to @rydenrossurie she helped me write this XD