Chapter 17

You were scared as hell. Is he here to kill you?
You wanted to run, but the guy appeared out of nowhere and grabbed your hand.
He pulled you inside without mercy and pushed you on the ground.
After you fel he immediately grabbed you again and throws you like you were some kind of paper he used and needed to get rid of so throws it full of anger in the trash can.

You didn't know how to protect yourself, but your reflexes took over. You putted your arms before your face to protect it. You tried to stand up, but he grabbed you again and his fist went to your stomach. A scream leaved your mouth and a heavy pain went inside your body and you tried to fight back.
You couldn't see much, but you managed to grab his shoulder and give it a hit.
You felt him stumble backwards and heard him falling on the ground with some other things.
This was your chance to run.

From the little bit moonlight who shined through the window you saw the frontdoor.
You started to run towards it, but the attacker was on his feet again and grabbed your hair.
You screamed full of pain and fell on the ground again.
Tears went in your eyes, fear was everywhere and you breathed heavy.

You wanted to stand up again, so you placed your hand on the floor, but he kicked you and you fell again. A little crack was heard in your wrist and it started to hurt.
You screamed again and tears were now rolling down. You felt yourself getting weak.
Another kick. More pain.
You wanted to fight back, but you couldn't stand up. The more the attacker was kicking you, the more you felt yourself flowing away.

Your vision went blurry and you couldn't hear much anymore. You didn't hear the sirens in the distance. They were coming closer.
Altough the attacker heard them, he didn't stop from kicking you. You tasted blood inside your mouth and tried to spill it out.
More kicks, more blood.

When the sirens were almost in front of your house the attacker stopped.
He stooped and whispered something in your ear. "I can kill you if I want to..."
And with that he leaved.
He ran through the backdoor, out of your house, through the backyard, leaving you for death. Your wrist hurted and the taste of blood made you sick. You could barely keep your eyes open and felt yourself very weak.
You could collapse every second.

After a minute of 2 you heard someone running inside. He switched the light on and when he saw you, he runned towards you and grabbed your hand. "Areum-ssi are you okay?" he said with fear in his voice.
Your vision was blurry and you couldn't see him clear, but you knew it was him.

He grabbed you of the ground and carried you in bridal style to the couch.
He layed you on it and started to hug you.
You didn't have the courage to hug him back and you kept flowing away.
You're eyes were slowly falling, but you wanted to stay awake, so you kept them open as long as you could.

Tears came into his eyes and he started to sob.
He screamed for help and cursed at himself for not being earlier.
He apologized and said lovely words to comfort you while a docter and nurses were coming to help you, but you couldn't handle it anymore. You closed your eyes and you fell in a long, dark sleep.

~

You slowly opened your eyes to see nothing different than white. It was such a contrast with the darkness you were just in.
You blinked a few time, to make sure you wasn't dreaming and were fully awake.
You wanted to turn your head, to see if there was someone there, so you did, slowly.
Your wrist hurted and you felt sick, but you saw the most handsome human sleeping in a chair next to you.
His eyes were closed and he was slightly snoring.

Seeing this made your pain go away and made you feel better. You're glad he was there to save you, not only once, but twice.
Suddenly he opened his eyes and you made eye contact. When he saw you were awake he hugged you tightly.
You hugged him back, carefully, because your wrist hurts, but it didn't matter to you.
"Thank you." You whispered and closed your eyes. "Thank you for being in time Baekhyunnie."