Chapter 28

You looked at him in surprise and quickly hold the shirt in front of you to hide your upper body. His face became red and he immediately turned around. "B-Bianhae... Sorry." He apologized. You quickly changed into his shirt and told him that it's okay: "It's okay. There's no difference with an underwear advertisement." He turned around shyly and looked down, not daring to take a glance at you. He felt ashamed and traumatized by the fact he interrupted your private changing session. It wasn't for his eyes. Not yet.

He didn't say anything and for the first time, you saw him embarrassed and shy. You chuckled a bit. It's surprising and he looks very innocent. He looks like a cute baby. It was a little awkward, but you took inisitive and stood up from the couch. You walked towards him and stopped right in front of him. You almost can't stop your feelings when he looked at you with those innocent eyes. The butterflies fly around in your stomach and makes you nervous and relaxed at the same time. Without warning your arms went around him and you hugged him. Your head leaned on his chest while his arms went around your waist. You could hear his heartbeat.

You couldn't hold it any longer. You had to tell him. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment before it could be ruined. "Baekhyun~ah... I like you." You said and you felt his heart skip a beat and how his breath was taking. He already knew, but was still surprised. He didn't expect you to confess. You hugged tighter and waited for him to say something, but he only sighted. It took him some time to answer. "I know... But I think you are going to regret it." He said and took a little break before continuing. You had no idea what was happening. "I'm really sorry about what's going to happen, but I have to do this." He broke the hug and grabbed your hand. He walked to the stairs and he regretted it already, but he had to. You just followed him. You did not know what to do, so you just followed him. You didn't know what to think. His words were concerning you, but you trusted him.

When you came upstairs, he stopped for a moment. This was the moment he considered the mistake he was going to make, but he couldn't stop. He had to. He knows that you will probably hate him after this, but he does this for you. He stopped his thoughts and walked towards a bedroom. Your hand still in his. Still leading you. Still knowing what the consequences are. You trusted him, but you better didn't. He opened the door, knowing this would change everything. He pushed you inside and closed it again, immediately locking it. You didn't know what was happening. Your hand went to the door, but you couldn't open it. You tried again. Still didn't work. "Baekhyun?" You said, your voice shook a little. No answer. "Baekhyun~ah? What are you doing? This isn't funny... Oppa?" Panic took over you and you knew you were trapped. You tried as much as you could to open the door, but it didn't open. You were locked and started crying. "Oppa... Why are you doing this? Please, Baek... let me out... Please? Baekhyun!?" Tears went down your cheeks. They found their own way down. You couldn't understand this situation, but you knew you were trapped. All hope leaves your body and you sat on the ground. "Please... Baekhyun~ah?" You gave up, cryed and you couldn't stop. He heard it, but didn't answer. He heard it all, but couldn't answer. It was like as if his voice was taken. Like as if it leaved him. He just sat there, against the door, listing. He heard you cry. It broke his heart into many little peaces. Without control a tear leaved his eye too. He knew that this would happen. He knows you will never stop hating him from this moment on, but he still couldn't open the door. He has to protect you no matter what. You are the most important human in his life and that's why... That's why he's doing this. He has to. He has to protect you. No matter what.