Chapter Three: Taste of the Forbidden Nectar

For a brief period, the two couldn't do anything but listen to the sounds of their heartbeats. Ella couldn't see who it was that held her so tightly, but deep down she knew that it was a male carnivore and, it was going feral. Despite her pounding heart and her shaking hands, she felt oddly calm and at peace. She didn't feel any fear, the desire to scream disappeared like a drop of water in the ocean. For a girl who knew nothing, knew everything about a carnivore. Her mentor and father gave her all the knowledge of how carnivores acted when they go feral. Whether it was behind a desk or from experience, Ella knew how they behave. Most carnivores whos eaten meat before would go in for the kill without a second thought. However...

This carnivore was hesitating from the way he was holding her and the way he was breathing. This is his first time going feral, a very dangerous moment indeed...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

'Is this sound...me?' Legosi imagined as he felt a pounding feeling in his chest. Was it from fear? Excitement? Or Anticipation? 'Ella...are all humans as small and warm as you? Do they smell as good as you?' Legosi asked in his mind as his hands wandered. 'Beneath this cloth...beneath this soft flesh just how much...' Legosi trails as his hand stroked her thigh. 'No! Stop! What can I...Just how? Just how?' Legosi was falling deeper and deeper into his feral instincts. 'How much mouth-watering, warm...my body...my hand...they won't stop!' Legosi yelled in his mind as his hand gripped on her thigh.

You're doing the right thing.

A disturbing voice said making Legosi gasp. Feeling the sense of panic Legosi's eyes darted everywhere to see where the voice originated from.

Then he saw it...

The thing he hated about himself ever since he was a child...

The embodiment of his feral instincts.

You've struggled like that for, so long. You're at your limit, The voice urged as Legosi began to tremble in fear. "S-Stay back...stop." Legosi cried out. You've suppressed yourself ever since you were little. You've lived your whole life quietly in the shadows, while this human shined brightly in the sun...Don't you hate it? Are you sad? Or just frustrated? "Stop!" Legosi yelled making Ella gasped when his hand unconsciously traveled from her thigh to her bosom. No, that's not quite right. Your overjoyed, from the bottom of your heart. "Stop, stop it." Legosi pleaded as he gripped the fabric of Ella's uniform.

Look at me, you can't run away from yourself. I'll grow bigger and bigger...look.

Legosi's grip tightens as part of the uniform begins to tear. "I won't look at you! Go away!" The Wolf screamed out.

It looks like you're ready, this is where the fun starts. Do it in one bite!

Legosi was struggling with the instinct as he spate out curses to himself.

She's the last of her kind...You'll never get this opportunity again if someone else eats her. You're yearning for a taste...her blood smells so good. "Please, go away already! Leave us alone!" Legosi cried until he finally gave in to his instincts. "Give it to me! I'll eat you..." Legosi growled out to Ella. Suddenly he tore Ella's uniform in half showing her pink laced bra and light creamy skin. Ella tried to scream out but Legosi used his other hand to cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming. "I-I'll...EAT YOU!" Legosi said with a snarl just before he bit down on Ella's bared shoulder. Ella cried out in pain but due to the wolf's large hand, her cries were muffled. The girl's blood trickled down her and stained the remains of her clothes in crimson red. Her crimson blood coated Legosi's mouth as his fangs dug deeper into her flesh. 'H-Her blood...it's so sweet.'