~6~

Y/N's POV:

I thanked Chan and ran into the house. I was really embarrassed. Like how could you do that to a sweet guy like him.. I feel like I'm really using him now. But if we end up together... I wouldn't mind.

I walked into the house.

I'm planning to tell my mom about Chan in a few minutes, so I might as well prepare myself.. because it could end wrong. Or it could end up fine. I don't know.

I took a nice and very warm shower to relieve some of the stress I am having at the moment. It works, trust me. A warm shower fixes everything. Almost.

After I got done taking a shower, I put on my pajamas and went to find my mom downstairs.

"Hi mom~" I said cheerfully

"Hi, honey. Did you eat already? I'll make a quick meal if you haven't."

"It's fine mom, I'm full... And by the way, I have to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" My mom asked very curiously.

I'm nervous.. but at the same time, I have a good feeling that she will except it. I mean I'm 21. I should be responsible for my choices.

"I have a boyfriend!" I said.

"Really? Who is it? Do I know him? How old is he?" My mom came rushing with tons of questions.

"Calm down mom~ his name is bang chan, he's 22, and you've seen him before.. anyways, you'll meet him tomorrow, don't worry."

"Okay honey. I can't wait! Is he cute?" She asked.

"Mommmm~ I'm going to sleep." I said, trying to avoid any more questions.

"Okay okay, goodnight sweetie~"

~~

Today is the day. My mom meets Chan.

It's not really a big deal when you think about it, but I'm still worried about it. Maybe not much, but slightly worried.. ya know?

It's 9:56.

Time for me to get up and cleaned the house. Since it's Sunday and also, Chan is coming over for a bit. Great timing!

I went to the bathroom, did my things and changed into a white t-shirt along with shorts (a typical lazy morning day style). After that, I went back to my room and did some cleaning and organizing. My room was a total mess.. but now I feel proud! I finally cleaned my room after 4 months of not cleaning because I was depressed and procrastinating. Heh, my life is also a mess.

Anyways, I continued to move on and cleaned the whole house.

~~

I didn't notice, but 4 hours has passed and my mom came home from work.

"Hi mom! Chan is coming in a while. I cleaned the house. What do you think?" I asked

"Wow! I've never seen you do anything like this, y/n. You must really like Chan."

"yeah I do. I really like him." I said.

I was being truthful. I like him...

I've noticed that. Every time I'm with him everything feels different. It feels better. It feels like I have another person who cares about me... since my dad left. I only had my mom and Dahyun. But with Chan, I have a guy who cares about me and makes me feel safe. I'm glad I found him.

"That's good." My mom said in relief.

Immediately after that conversation, the door bell rung.

I knew it had to be Chan.

I opened the door.. It was Hyunjin.

"You thought I was going to give up weren't you, y/n... Well, you were wrong."

He then pushes the door and it hits me. I was knocked to the ground. I couldn't get myself to stand up. It hurts.

My mom tried to come and help me, but it was too late. He threatens her with a knife.

I'm now in tears. I feel scared, useless, and angry. All those feelings are put together to hurt me. I'm hopeless right now..