~9 (end)~

CHAN's POV:

   We both have the same feelings for each other. I like her. She likes me. We both like each other. What a relief.

"What do we do now?" She laughed.

Ahhh, she's so adorable.

"Do you want to go out with me?" I took all the courage to ask.

I'm scared that she will say that she's not ready. I mean, I understand if she isn't ready. I will wait if she isn't.

"Yes! I mean- sure, I'll go out with you." She blushed.

"Great!.. you're mine now, you know that?" I asked.

I was trying really hard to keep in my excitement. I don't think i can hold in any longer.

"Yeah yeah, i know." She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

Y/N's POV:

I can't believe he just said that.

I'm his?
Me?
What?

I guess so. We're going out now, right? Does that mean we're dating for real? I'm lost. I should ask him.

"Hey Chan, are w-we dating now or-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

"Yep. We're dating. Anything wrong?" He asked.

"N-no, I was just wondering. I didn't want to be on the wrong page, you know?" I explained.

"I know, baby. But as long as you're with me, you're never on the wrong page." He said.

I can't even-
Where are these flirty lines coming from? He knows he's flirty, right?

"Yes 'sir'." I said dramatically.

"Good." He said.

~~

After the little talk we had, we decided to meet up with Dahyun and one of Chan's best friend, Felix, to go hang out a bit.

Also, I noticed that Dahyun has been looking for a relationship for a while, so I wanted to do her a favor and asked Chan to find a person for her. He recommended Felix for her.

And

I wanted to announce me and Chan's relationship to Dahyun today too. She'll be really proud for sure.

"Let's go pick them up, babygirl." Chan said.

Ejejejjjjejejj

I always freak out over that one word.. 'Babygirl'. It's not the first time he called me that, but I just can't keep calm.

"Okay.." I said awkwardly, since THAT happened, once again.

~~

We picked both Dahyun and Felix up.

"So guys.. I have some BIG news.." I announced.

"What is it?!" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Felix asked.

"I'm dating Chan.."

Dahyun and Felix both gasped in shock.

"REALLY?!??!?!!" Dahyun said dramaticly.

"Congratulations hyung~~" Felix said.

They were both happy..
NO.
We're all happy.

Nothing could ever feel better than this..

~~

After we announced our relationship, we decided to go somewhere.

We all agreed to go to a frozen yogurt shop near by the city. It wasn't too much people there, but it wasn't empty either. But that's perfect.

"So, Dahyun.. this is Felix." I introduced him to her.

"Felix, this is Dahyun." Chan went along with it.

Dahyun blushed and offered to shake hands with him. Felix ALSO blushed.

Dahyun nudged me and whispered.

"Thank you for this~" she whispered.

I feel like a proud mom right now.
I'm so happy~

"You're welcome." I whispered back to her.

I wanted them to have some time together so I sent them to the amusement park near by the shop. It's also a good opportunity for me and Chan to spend some time together too.

"Guys, why don't the two of you go out to the amusement park over there. You can call me whenever your want to go." I gave out a smile.

"Okay y/n! We'll enjoy the time!" Felix said as he grab Dahyun's hand and ran like a little kid.

Since their gone now, me and Chan are alone.

Perfect.

"Chan." I called.

"Hmm?" He answered.

"Let's go for a walk."

~~

We went out, holding hands, and just walked.
It might not seem much, but it was absolutely everything to me. For the next few minutes we talked about random stuff and acted all lovely dovely.

"I love you, Chan." I said.

"I love you, y/n" he said back.

❤️❤️❤️
END