~7~

CHAN's POV:

I'm a few seconds away from y/n's house.

But as I got closer and closer to the house... I see that her front door is open. It gave me a bad and unsafe feeling. She never leaves her door open. Especially not the front door.

I walked out of my car and began to go in to check..

Y/n was on the floor. She was crying.. and it broke my heart into pieces.

I tried to help her up, but something else caught my eyes. It was that Hyunjin. Didn't he hear me telling him not to show up again? Well, I guess he needs to learn his lesson.

I made a look, telling her to stay still and call the police.

I came to the sight of y/n's mother being threatened with a knife. He seems drunk. Is he a psychopath?? Because he sure seems like one at the moment.

He needs some fixing up to do.

*Punch punch*

After I did a little "fixing up" for him, he collapsed on the floor.

Yep. He's definitely drunk.

This should knock him out for a bit until the polices come.

I helped y/n's mother up and asked if she was hurt.

She said she was fine and told me she was going to wait outside for the police to come.

Then, I came to y/n and helped her walk to the sofa. She had bruises all over her knees and a few scratches. The most helpful thing to do right now is to apply some medicine and put on some bandaids.

"Where's the emergency kit?" I asked

"I-it's in the top drawer over there." She said in a shaky voice. She must've been very scared.

I went to the top drawer, where she pointed to, and brought the kit to her. I took out the cream and the bandaids.

"I'll apply this to your knees." I instructed.

I can't believe I have some nurse skills in me. It's amazing.

"Chan, I'm sorry you had to do this... It was all my fault for dating him. I should've known he was a bad person and never gotten involved with him." She said in a low and sad voice.

"It's fine. It's not your fault, y/n."

"Okay, whatever you say." She laughed.

I'm so glad to see her smile... even if we're in a bad situation. She's still happy, like I wanted her to be.

"Oh, the police arrived! Let's explain to them what happened." She said.

~~

Y/N's POV:

   "Thank you for your help Mr.Chan. We will take care of him for ya." The police officer said to Chan as they left with Hyunjin passed out in the backseat.

I grabbed Chan's hand and took him to my mom, who was sitting on the front porch all alone.

"Mom! This is my boyfriend!" I announced.

He bowed.

"Oh, Chan? I've heard a lot about you! Thank you for saving us. I forgot to say thank you earlier." My mom said.

"Anytime, mother in law." He said.

"Omo omo mother in law already??" She said.

And we all laughed.

To be honest, I've never seen her this happy since dad left. I'm really glad that she is happy now. Her laugh and smile is the only thing that need for now.

"Sorry we couldn't eat dinner today. You can come whenever you want and I'll cook for you!" My mom said.

"Yes, mother in law. I'll come by tomorrow morning for breakfast!"

Tomorrow morning?! I need to wake up really early and do EVERYTHING!! UGhHhhHhH. I guess it's also a good thing.

"Of course! See you tomorrow, Chan~" my mom waved.