Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Clementine’s POV

I sat at a small table, my legs tied to the pegs of the chair and my hands tied behind me to the back of the chair. I was wearing only a thin grey T-Shirt, much to my dismay, and I was currently freezing.

Louis stood only feet away at the stove, rambling on and on about how much fun he had last night, while flipping pancakes. I was too disgusted to eat, and I wanted nothing more than to leave.

Or die.

“So- and I’m only asking you this because I do care about your opinion and well-being.” He began, a small smirk forming on his lips.

“Would you rather be going to get Aiden, or having another child of our own?”

“Don’t you touch Aiden, if you even try; I swear on everything I will kill you.” I said

He placed a plate of pancakes in front of me, using a fork to cut them up. He stuck one with a fork and brought it to my mouth, but I refused to open my mouth.

“Alright, we can leave him for Harry, poor Harry is probably going to need someone now that you’re gone.”

“I won’t be gone for long, he’ll find me.” I said

He let out a loud, obnoxious, laugh. “Oh please, poor Hazza couldn’t find you even if I drew him out a map.” He laughed “If that’s who you are relying on to save you, your doomed love.”

“We’ll see about that.” I said, jerking my head away from the fork he hand in his hand.

“Yes, love, I guess we will.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“What, love?” He laughed, giving up on the pancakes.

“How about, sweetie, or babe, or hotness, or sugar, or beautiful, or gorgeous, or wife or bi-“

“I dare you to finish that sentence.” I said, leaning forward as far and the ropes would allow me.

He planted a kiss on my lips before walking behind me and untying the ropes.

“Come on love, I think it’s time for a shower.”