Kinks |All Boys|

Kinks |All Boys|

Ashton: Now Ashton is the oldest of the band and even though he isn't the most mature he is the oldest and could pull off the daddy kink. Yes I said the daddy kink. Ash would love for you to be his 'baby girl' and beg for what he is about to give to you. And because he has massive hands, could you imagine what he would do if his 'baby girl' didn't listen to him. Mhmmmmm Daddy Ashton is a delicious Ashton.

Calum: Calum would have a spanking and hair pulling kink. Imagine teasing Cal to the point where he is so sexually frustrated he is beyond angry. Getting home would include you being undressed viciously and thrown over his lap, getting spanked on your bare ass. But who are you to deny that you absolutely love what he is doing. Same with the hair pulling, you would be doing in in doggy style or giving Cal a blowjob and he would just tug on your hair making you moan around his length, making him come.

Luke: I feel like Luke wouldn't be extremely kinky but would make up for it with dirty talk and a lot of it. And by dirty talk I don't mean dirty talk like "Come for me baby", I mean dirty talk like "Beg for it baby, beg for me to pound my nice cock in and out of your tight pussy". Now thinking about it instead of dirty talk, it should be filthy talk because damn those words are filthy.

Michael: Michael would be one kinky motherfucker and I mean it. Whips, handcuffs, blindfolds, vibrators, threesomes you name it that is what kinks with Michael would involve. He would love to handcuff you bare eagle to the bed posts, blindfolded and tease you to the breach of an orgasm with the vibrator as you moan, groan and whine for wanting more. At that point Mikey would slam into you at a fast pace that would make your walls clench around him tightly while you scream his name at the top of your lungs.

***
A/N: This is my own work and I know it may suck seeing as though I get most of the works from other sites like tumblr and wattpad. Its just I can't exactly write dirty imagines because I don't know how and I don't exactly know a lot about sex because I'm a virgin.