Diary 01 📖 Will This Heartache Ever End?

July 7, 2020

July 7, 2020

You know how confused I am right now, God. Sometimes, tears just uncontrollably fall from my eyes. I feel tired. I often feel tired these past few days. I could still remember how afraid I was before. It was so hard to fight these raging feelings inside. They robbed me of my rest.

From the world's point of view, it may appear that hopelessness is consuming me. They may think that I'm slowly breaking into pieces because of this seemingly-unending heartache. But it's alright God as long as I'm breaking in front of you.

As I'm writing this, I can't believe I could still smile genuinely without a hint of pain. Thank You for fighting for me. Thank You for showering me with an overflowing contentment that envelopes my entirety, and the everlasting joy that only You & You alone can provide. Please stay within this fragile heart.

You know how much I used to worry and overthink about everything that happens in my life. But God, as Your peace and calmness dwell in my heart right now, they are slowly overpowering everything that once agitated my mind. And I am confident that no one could ever take these gifts away from my being.

I learned not to be afraid of whom I may lose.. even the person I thought was the right man. God, I'm slowly learning that Jesus is enough. He is my true joy, my life, and real love.

˖°. 📖 .°˖

PSALMS 51:17
The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.