Author Speaks... er writes

So if you read Feelings comment section you will probably know of future plans, but in order for everyone, aka me, to be on the same page I decided to write it here too.

Two "one-shots" will be getting their second part as requested. Which are: Feisty Mermaid and Feelings.

I also plan on writing a "one-shot" covering pre-Kaiko x Will. I plan on covering when they meet, and I plan on keeping the romantic stuff away either until the end or until I do another part because not everyone falls in love at first sight or quickly.

I also wanna know your ideas or thoughts on how they met/fell in love, because as we know (please fix me if I am wrong my memory is horrible to the point where I have forgotten my own name twice) Will's parents disappeared quite some time ago, and I think it was before Will even met Kaiko. Therefore his parents wouldn't be in the one-shot of we are trying to keep these details as close to canon as possible.

So to recap if I got you lost with my rambling. Two parts of this "book" will have a second part: Feelings and Feisty Mermaid. There is also the plan of a one-shot with Will meeting Kaiko, which I want to hear/read some ideas from you, fans of the show and readers of this "book". I will look forward to reading the comments and thoughts about all of this. Thanks for reading!

Also I have a Daminette book, which is supposed to be updated daily because its Daminette month but I am really behind on that one so I will try to update as much as possible before this month ends. I hope to at least be able to finish it in time even if the parts are really short, so long as they are decently good I won't mind much... I hope. So check it out if you like it or wanna compare my writing style.

For those who don't know Daminette is Damian Wayne x Marinette Dupain Cheng.
This is a Miraculous Ladybug x DC crossover which I found on Tumblr. This pairing was brought up by a user whose name I don't recall right now and most of the fandom (at least in Tumblr) has adopted this pairing.

There I think I finished... I hope I really don't have to edit this