Chapter 6

Merry Christmas everyone. Here's an extra chapter as a present to you guys. (It's not a special)

Neve's pov

I lifted my head, letting out a large yawn. I stretched out my wings and tail before sitting up straight. It took me a second before I realized that I was not in my cave and almost freaked out before remembering where I was.

I looked to my side and saw Spyro, curled up on his nest with one claw over his muzzle. I jumped off the bed and looked around, curious about what I might find. I gently pulled the door open and slowly wandered down the stairs, looking around. There was so much to take in. I got down the stairs and jumped onto the couch, looking around the room itself. 

"Your up early. Good to know that Spyro's kind aren't just lazy" someone spoke, i jumped up, wings spread out and tail standing on end. I looked to the stairs and saw Jet Vac. "Sorry. I didn't hear you come in there" I apologized, realizing that I had dug my claws into the couch from surprise.

I pulled one claw up and then the other, sitting back down and giving a sheepish smile when his gaze focused on the holes in the cushion. "Neve?" my name was called from up the stairs.I turned to look up the stairs.

Spyro flew down the stairs and landed next to Jet Vac. "There you are. I thought you'd ran off for a second" he laughed. I blinked. "Where would I go?" I asked. He blinked, staring at me awkwardly. "Anyway. Let's get going. We have work to do" he explained, hovering in the air. "You aren't going anywhere until you've had something to eat" Jet vac snapped, grabbing Spyro's tail and pulling back onto the ground.

"Oh come on JV. This is really important" Spyro whined. "Not as important as a balanced breakfast. Come on" he explained, ushering Spyro into the kitchen. 

I leapt down from the couch and followed them to the kitchen where someone was preparing food. "Ah Eruptor. Your up early" Jet Vac pointed out. "Yeah. I wanted to get breakfast done" Eruptor replied before spotting Spyro. "What's up with Spyro? He looks like someone just stole his thunder" Eruptor asked, looking confused.

"Jet Vac won't let me leave until I've eaten" I grumbled. A green poof appeared next to me and I quickly turned to what had caused it. "Morning. What's going on here?" Stealth Elf asked. "Spyro's in a bad mood because I won't let him leave until he's eaten" Jet vac explained, picking up some muffins from a cupboard.

"We're wasting valuable time" Spyro grumbled, crossing his arms and swishing his tail. I laughed a little, covering my mouth with my hand. Spyro looked at me, a sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry for laughing. Its just I don't mind waiting a little longer before training" I explained. Spyro sighed but didn't object. 

I placed my head on the counter, looking at what was being made. "Are you hungry?" Eruptor asked. "Kinda. I haven't eaten anything since my breakfast yesterday" I explained. A plate of food was placed in front of me.

I sniffed the food cautiously before taking a bite into one of them. I tasted the food before swiping my tongue over my jaws. "This tastes great" I stated before having another. Spyro sat next to me and smiled. I returned his smile, curling my tail happily. Today definitely started out interestingly