Evidence of Your existence

3rd person's pov

Suga was so lost in thoughts these days...he himself don't know how in the world he confessed his feeling for Shuchi and made her accept him..

Because of that unlucky event with Sara... this past 2 years were so crucial for everyone of them..

But Suga himself realized..he really have deep feeling for Shuchi.. Though it may playfully started.. but ended up as a passion full liking of her..

But it was not easy for him to get Shuchi from the traumatic event.. Though she looked all fine outside and tried to get everyone normal.. Suga somehow know,she was is not fine inside of herself..

He comforted her when she broken down and supporter her every move..
This somehow made Shuchi to trust him..

Soon it became strong feelings..when Taehyung once drunkenly opened up that Sara really wanted Suga and Shuchi to be together,the both have gave it a chance for their feelings..

And it truly worked between them like her no more beloved thought..

And that's how Shuchi became official Girlfriend and fiancee of the great Suga from BTS..

At first it gave an uproar in the industry,it soon accepted because ARMYs were so understanding..thought Suga was marrying a foreigner..all fans and his family was happy that he finally found someone he truly loves..and she is not a mere weak girl..after all she is the CEO of  one of the biggest Cooperations in South korea..

And for Shuchi it was so damn hard to convince her parents at first..then eventually her parents gave up because of Their child's Strong desire to marry her man of dreams..

And in this process Vrishti and Jasmin fought for their love both for her sister and also for their lost friends wish..

Both Suga and Shuchi planned along with their friends to hold their secret Engagement after a week from the BTS returns from the award function in Los Angeles..

Though this all gave happiness to all..they still felt emptiness.. because the one person who wanted this all to happen can't see this in person..

Sara was the emptiness that they all are feeling...

Taehyung's pov

At some point I got bored..I can't look at my phone anymore..

And I don't really feel like talking to anyone...as it was became my habit to not to share my thoughts with others..

I was wondering every single time why I'm actually living...why??..why should I go through this pain??.. won't it be good if I sleep forever..

My mind somehow snapped at me with a past memory which is still keeping me alive..

Flash back

"Hey Sara!!!you sleepy panda!!", I yelled in her ears who is been in peaceful sleep on my chest..

It was a tiring day..we both got to meet in our hotel rooms because of the paparazzies..but she fall asleep right after leaning on my chest,where I was half seated while resting my back on the hand rest of the couch..

She snuggled between my legs that was on her both sides..this girl really don't aware of her situation,I internally facepalmed at her stupid move..

"What?..Tae..I'm really tired..", said while looking up at my face in her dreamy eyes..

"I know paboya..but you know we have very less time to be together..why don't we talk for a while...but you are just sleeping like a Panda", I said looking at her while squirting my eyes..