Hurt

Shuchi's pov

I can easily tell with one glance at Sara...

She cried.

But I couldn't talk about that here in the party because Yoongi insisted to not hurt her more..

Atleast not now..

And here she is smiling to everyone as if nothing happened..as if her heart didn't shattered into thousand pieces just a mere few minutes ago.. Though her lips are smiling it doesn't reach her eyes as it always used to..

I don't know from when but I'm still staring at her..with worries,Fear,pain and anger in my eyes..

How can she still handling everything by herself..why she still trying to hide every pain she is going through?...it wouldn't take a few minutes for me to tell Taehyung about what was all happened to her in this past 2years..but I was stopped by Sara's promise..

She herself wanted to tell him everything..she still feels Taehyung was the one went through lot of pain than her..Yes somehow she is right..he went through hell without Sara..but it was not easy for Sara too..she was been dead in the world's eyes where she was still alive hopelessly...I myself saw her parents held her funeral where her family totally collapsed because of it..her mother's cry was still haunting me every single night till I saw Sara again..

Now even though she back,she still in pain.. nothing changed for her except she herself accepted her love for Taehyung..

I snapped out of my train of thoughts when Yoongi gently shooked my shoulder..

I looked at him with questioned expression..

He smiled and mouthed "Everything will be alright and I'm here with you".

I couldn't help but smile at the man whom I'm gonna share my life..he smiled once again while giving a comforting squeeze to my hand on his lap.

All use to tell he doesn't care for others..but truly he cares more than anyone..

3rd person's pov

Sara was out of her mind..she tried her best to conceal her emotions..

But still it hurt her when she saw another woman standing next to the man she loved..

He was smiling at Neela..his Girlfriend..it reminded her how he use to smile innocently at her and how he put her heart on fire by his sexy whispers in her eyes...his duality always made her carve for him..

His touch,his warmth and his love, she lost it all..the hope of her life is lost..that's what happens when we love someone from our whole heart...love is powerful enough to make you float in sky as same as bury you deep into the earth..

Sara herself don't know how much she drank..she never used to soju or other hot alcohols..she only used to low alcohol content wine..but today she drank what ever her caught..and her wounded state is not helping her either..

She was light headed where still party was over and most of the guest left..

The only people left were Shuchi's  babies in which one is already drunk and BTS along with them Neela and George stayed..

Yoongi parents went back to his Villa to rest...and later sometime Shuchi's family followed them..

Sara was running behind Jasmin..but Suddenly George grabbed Sara's arm to stop her from running any future which may hurt her wounds if she hits somewhere..

That caused hit her face on his chest and about to fall on ground but George timely acted and held her by her waist and pulled her close to him to prevent her falling..that caused them to hug..