Chapter Two

Lucas saw Max walk off "Max Wait!" Lucas yelled as he walked after her. "What is wrong with you?" Lucas asked "What's wrong with me? Whats wrong with you?" Max asked "I don't understand" Lucas said still not knowing that Max heard them. Max stopped and turned around to Lucas "No! I don't Understand!" Max said angry "You guys act like you want me to be your friend but then you just treat me like garbage" Max said upset "That's not true" Lucas responded. "yes it is, you just go in the Av room talking bad about me behind my back then act like nothings wrong" Max said as she paused "I thought you guys wanted me in your party" Max said sounding upset "We do! but it's" Lucas gets cut off by Max "But what?" Max said "It's mike he hates you and for us to stay his friend we need to talk about you like that" Lucas said "Instead of sticking up for me?" Max asked "Yes, I mean-" Lucas was cut of again "Because I'm a girl?" max asked "What No!" Lucas said "Did you stick up for El?" Max asked "What do you mean?" Lucas said "Did you?" Max said serious. "That was different, trust me, that was just different" Lucas said "You know what forget it, okay?, I don't want to be in your stupid party anyway, I'm out" Max said as she turned around "have a nice life" max got on her skateboard and started skating to her car. The party and Charlie's group watched the whole thing with her and Lucas. Max got to the car and got in, she put her skateboard and bag on the ground. "So why are you so upset?" Billy asked "It's nothing" Max said looking at Billy "What's wrong?" Billy got mad "Was it your friends?" Billy asked "I told you to stay away from them, you deserve it anyway" Billy said. "Why do you need to know?! You don't even care about me!" Max said angry throwing her hands up "Hey!" Billy grabbed Max's wrist tight "You don't give me that attitude, you understand?"Billy said angry. Max mumbled "Whatever" under her breath "I said do you understand!" Billy shouted slamming her wrist away against the car "I understand" Max said grabbing her wrist and looking out the window as Billy pulled out the parking lot and as Max looked out the window she saw the party then she saw Charlie's group, Charlie mouthed "Meet up with us later" Max understood and nodded. Billy got out the parking lot and started driving home. They finally got home and Max got out the car, Max grabbed her skateboard then slammed the car door and then walked inside. Billy walked inside the house "Don't slam my car door again" Billy said "I don't care" Max said as Billy got angry and picked glass up and throwing it at her not meaning to hit her but it did and the glass cut open the side of her cheek. Billy laughed "Even Better!" Billy said smiling, Max held her face where it hit and saw blood on her hand, she walked to her room and walked to her bathroom, She looked at her face and saw it cut open pretty good. Max got hurt alot so she know's how to do stitches but not on her face, Max grabbed the stitches she has and focused in the mirror to put the stitches in. She got the stitches in good so they wouldn't fall out. Max remember that Charlie wanted her to meet up with them. Max opened the window and quietly snuck out, She started walking to the park cause maybe they meet up there. Billy walked up to max's room "Max?" Billy said angry.

TO BE CONTINUED..........