Chapter Six

They saw someone running towards them, It was the party. The party stopped right in front of them "What do ya'll want?" Rocky asked "Max it's Billy...." Lucas said "What do you mean?" Max asked "In the locker room, he was bit by.." Mike said as they whispered mindflayer in her ear. "Oh my god, we have to help him" Max said as she started running towards the locker rooms, Charlie ran after her then everyone else. Max was about to enter the locker rooms until Charlie pulled her back "Max look at me" Charlie said as Max looked at him "you can't go in there, you don't know what he could do" Charlie said "Uh um how do you know he is so dangerous" Max said worried "Your group told us what the thing was that bit him and what it does" Charlie said "Oh well we have to help him" Max said "Not right now" will says coming to them "So we are going to go in the locker rooms and change then we will leave and go somewhere fun to get your mind off of it" Lizzie said, Max nodded, They went to the lockers and got dressed then they all went to the outside of the pool entrance. They all walked away into the woods to explore, until they heard a loud growl, then they heard more until they saw a demodog "Oh god, everybody run!" Dustin yelled. They all started running until they ran into people "Eww look who it is, oh and the new freaks too" Stacey said "Stacey we can't deal with this right now but you four need to run away with us or get out of here because we are getting chased by a demodog, Long story but hurry now" Mike said they heard a growl and they all started running again with the four bullies following them "Okay well ya'll RIP we are outta here" Noah yelled as Stacey, Troy, Ramona, and Noah ran out of the woods, the rest of the gang made it to a junk yard, they saw a bus and they all ran inside, They closed it and just stayed quiet. They didn't hear anything for a while but they didn't want to go out there yet "Someone needs to keep watch" Eleven says "I will" Charlie said as walked to the ladder "Be careful" Max said as she hugged Charlie, Charlie hugged back "I'll be fine" Charlie said as he climbed up the ladders. they all sat in the seats, They were staying quiet and waiting. 

TO BE CONTINUED