Chapter Nine

Robins group started going through the hallways to get out the mall. They opened the door and get out but then they see Billy's car blocking the gate and they see Billy get out the car and he has black everyone on him "He's Flayed! Get Back Inside!" Rocky yelled as they ran inside, They go through the hallways and they ran into a dead end with a door It was locked so they tried to open it and they all hear a noise. Max walks over "Billy?" Max says as they all turn around and look at Max "Billy It's me Max, I'm your sister. Billy Please" Max says as Billy walked up to her and hit her and she passed out. "Max!" Charlie yelled as he ran to help her but Billy slammed him into the door and he passed out. Rocky went behind him and kicked him but he turned around and slammed her into the door. Robin and Tommy charged at him and Billy took them both down to where they are all passed out. He took Rocky as sacrifice, He carried Rocky through the hallways and found the scoops ahoy door and broke it down. Billy walked through the door and brought Rocky by the mindflayer. Rocky woke up "Wait what" Rocky looked over and saw the mindflayer right there, she screamed and tried getting out of billy's group "Okay look Billy I don't know you at all, so can you please let me go" Rocky said. Billy ignored her "Don't move, it will be over soon" Billy told Rocky. The girls didn't find the weapons so they went to Jonathan and Will and they found the fireworks. They grabbed a lot and they ran to the railing upstairs and saw Billy holding Rocky. Dustin and them finally got the walkie talkies to work "Hello this is Dustin Henderson speaking, anyone copy, Over?" Dustin speaks into the walkie talkie. "Hello? This is Kayla. I copy, Over" Kayla spoke their walkie talke "Omg it's so good to hear your voice kayla" Dustin said happy over the walkie talkie "It's good to hear your voice too" Kayla said through walkie talkie. Kayla's group arrive at the mall again, they see the parents Hopper, Bob, and Joyce get out the car and sneak into the russian base "They made it" Lizzie says. Lizzie and her group run inside the mall and hide, They see Jonathan motioning for them to get upstairs. They hurry up and run upstairs. Robin and Tommy wake up, they crawl over to Max and wake her up. Max gets up and crawls to Charlie. Max shakes Charlie a bit, Charlie wakes up and Max helps him up. Max hugs Charlie "I'm so glad your okay" Max says Charlie hugs back "You Too" Charlie smiles, they pull away from the hug and they look around "Wheres Rocky?" Charlie ask "Oh No" Max said "What If Billy took her" Max says as they all started running to the scoops ahoy door. They are upstairs and see everything happening "Billy Stop!" Eleven yells, Eleven tells Billy about how the wave was 7 feet when he was younger she told him the memory and it snapped Billy out of it. The mindflayer was about to attack Rocky when Billy stood up and Held the Mindflayer back. Max,Charlie,Robin, and Tommy ran around the corner and saw the rest of the group upstairs, and they saw Billy. "Sis" Tommy whispered to Rocky, Rocky turned around and they motioned for her to get over here. 

TO BE CONTINUED.....