Plolouge...

an:hai!!! :0 this is the first part of the book seres Im calling the other time desries series! ive got a Lot planned so sta,y tunes! auto correct kept bulling me while writing so i had to turn it off lol :P ples comment nicely ;A;

---

pov:kit

Kit isa maid for the company evil time maidery (an:is that a word hahah). she has viscous bruwn hair and is listening to musc while her boss yells at her... "what?" she says while rubing her soft skin. "Im mad at yo!U you havent been cleanin well resently and your always listening to youre infernle  PUNK music!' the Kit walked out, of the room stomping. She ws angry! she turned up her music!

later she was in the evil times maidery truck to her nest mission when she saw a wierd disce in the back! "What'is that? i shiuld pause my Panic! At The Disco." she said. she paused her Panic! At The Disco. she stoped the car and grabbed the cd. it said time travel cd on it. "This doesnt look like a Pannic! At The Disco cd!" so Kit tried to trhow it out the window except it didn'ot leave her hand!

"woah i bet my boss glued this disce so that when i grabbed it it would it stick my hand and then i would have it stuck to my hand as proof i m addicted to Panic! At The Disco! she esclaims angrily. she stares at the cd with her bright blue eyes that shine like a shinnig waterfall over a bright flowered garden.

Suddenly her cd began to glow! "How!?!?!" she said unsurprisingly. As she went home that night an recieved no paycheck she startsed to cry ;A; 'I cant believe my live is going so deep down this is awful I have no money and I have no friends and i dont even have a highlander boyfriend!" suddenly the time travle cd started to talk? "no its ok!! i will bring you to love! <3"

can you really do tht? she asked. suddenly her clothes disapeared! and were replaced by brown medieval clothes! "but Panic! At The Disco would never <3 me in these dumb cloths!" (an:see I can write characters hahah 0///0) the cd glared angrily at her with a glare in ts eyes! "i know someone better than Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco...... said the cd."

---

an: cliffhanger wow! see i can write those haha <3 hope you are excited for whats next! ples favorite and follow and comment if you want to be a servant in the story or somethin lol love you al :0 -kat (not kit lol)