Chaptet 3evil things

an hi its me rose again ✽-(^▽^)/✽ (got a new emogi keyborad lol my mom gvae me my phone backafter xmas breaj but made me promise to only use it frp emergencys (ಠ_ಠ) except i jusut had to share the next chap anywayes¯\_(ツ)_/¯! hahah enjoy (=^ェ^=)

pov kit 3

Kat prepares so menice coffue fr thw laird... meanwhile larid thonosons jusat waking up! 'good mornig" he said as kit walked in to his room. "what?"kit said she hadnt heard waht he said "good morning" thompson siad again "i stil lcan"t hear you? (an : ?y dad is like this all the time lolol (゜-゜)k "oh wait i should turn dwon I Constnatly Thank god For Esteban Kit said and turnd down a Fever You Ca'nt Swest Out on her chraged mp3 player...

"its ok kit... you are qiuckly becmoning ym best servanr" laird thompson says happyly while culing his long brown curly hari that remingded it of awarm fluffyh sheep that wads very hugg ably,

when kit left the room to clen she was wropped byt octo! "youa're a realyl great servant... but what is the magic devise atached to youre ears?" and she pulls the earbuds out of kits ears and litsebs! "hey dont!" but was too late? octo puts them in her ers and listens....

"wow?! these play snong?" octos mouth droops in amazing. she gives them back the music soundes ao good!"

"i kniw righht? "kit sniles and pushes back her hair..."its called Panic! At The Disco!!" "what an amazing magic fevisr (=‐ω‐=)"

"yeah it's super cool" oct gives it bacj. "mayybe you can use it agian smetime...' that would be great!!!!" kit and octi lool at each other befroe foing back to cleaning...

kit is cleaning amazingle when a dog appears?? "wow itsa dog!" and the dog barks at her "woof woof (V●ᴥ●V)" so she stops cleaning and peys teh dog "you are so fluffy and good _へ__(‾◡◝ )> )an : thats a pettong emohi i think lol v(^∀^*)) but suddenly the laid appears?

"that is my dob his is named fido!" he says in a cool voice... (now goet back to worl!" he yells and kicks the dog "arf ( ≧Д≦)" kit looks at him mad "you shouldno kick dog!?" "oh" he looks at the floor "okayosrry kit" he smiles at her widely "its ok" and she gos back to cleaning...

that nihgt kit looks out the windos at the highlands. full of viscous wonder and fears togeter... what an wrold... suddenly?! "i hpoe your having fun kit...ψ(`∇')ψ" it was the tmie travle dvd! but it looked mad! "i can't beleive you laft me here!" "tinghs are about to get vry intristing in deed... live smite midyear hahah" "what dose this all mean?m" "prepare for scary triels to go your ways hahaha, your loves and friend shpis wll be tested (屮`∀')屮" "oh no"

ab i hope youlikde thst chapter i had to type it all fast so i woludnt be caught on the phipne so i maybe made a mistake or to and thays whu (=^ ◡ ^=) see ya kat rosee

edti lol new cover made by octo its so cute heheh thansk (Ф∀Ф)