PT 2 Chapter 3

Jisung POV

After we left the cat cafe, we went to the cinema. I really liked horror so I saw one horror movie.

"Hyung, we should watch IT! IT'LL be fun!" I exclaimed. I didn't know Minho didn't like horror but he just nodded. We bought our tickets and went in. Since we took the 10am time, we just had to wait for 5 minutes before the movie started. When the movie started, we got introduced by a Jumpscare. Minho flinched and grabbed my hand. I looked at him first before grinning evilly. I let go of my hand and made him suffer when it comes to the Jumpscare. After 2 to 3 Jumpscare, I looked at him and it was like his soul has left the body.

Slowly, I raised my hand and patted Minho's head. After that, I hold his hand, making sure he won't get scared anymore. I let him lean onto me when a Jumpscare came again. I then felt something cold on my shoulder. He was tearing up due to the jumpscare. At that point, I pitied him as he continued leaning on me. I wondered how I should stop his cries. I intertwined my fingers with his as I face him and made him look at me. I then boosted my confidence and went for it. I gave him a small yet long kiss on the forehead. He was stunned from the sudden attack as his tears stopped falling.

I pulled apart from him as I wiped his tears left on his eyes. "Sorry.." I whispered as I kept intertwining my hand with his. "Should we leave?" I whispered. He then nodded, making us stand up and leaving. When we got out, I apologised again. He shrugged it off and told me its fine. "It's your choice now. What do you want to do?" I said. "Let's go to the amusement Park." Minho said....

[Time skipped to next week after the project]

"Good afternoon class. Today, we have another teacher who will help you with English." Mr Park said. The new teacher came in.

"Hello class, I am Mr Brian. Just call me Brian." Mr Brian said. "Alright. For now class dismissed. Mr Brian will start teaching next week as the rest of this week is holiday. 4 days rest. " Mr Park said.

"Hey guys, Wanna go Jeju? For this 4 days." Woojin asked.

"Yeah sure, why not? We got nothing to do anyways." I said and the rest nodded.

"Minho how about you?" Woojin said. "Yeah I'm coming.." Minho said. "Alright. Meet y'all at my house tomorrow. There'll be a bus bringing us to Jeju." Woojin said.

"Sung-ah? Wanna walk home together?" Minho asked. I replied with a 'Sure' and we left. While we were walking home, I decided to ask some questions.

"Hyung, where do you live?"

"Oh it's kinda near your house though. But I will have to walk 10 more minutes to reach my house." Minho replied.

"Hm.. I should visit your house. Anyways, what movies do you like?"

"Those Marvel movies. You know, Avengers etc." Minho replied. "Then... Is there anyone you like?" I said, unsure about the question I just asked.

"Yes, I do. But that person can't remember me." Minho said as I looked confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Nothing, this is your house right?" He asked as I nodded. "My house number is 68 so if you have anything, just come. It really is a 10 minutes walk if your house number is 22." Minho said, smiling and left after I went in. I took a small rest. I then charged my phone, took out my luggage and went for a warm shower.

No one POV

When Minho reached home, he went to his room and started packing. After packing, he looked at his table to see what he had missed out. He saw a set of colour pencils and wanted to give Jisung since he liked drawing. He brought the colour pencils and left his house, forgetting to bring his house key, phone and wallet.

When he reached Jisung's door, he rang the bell and heard Jisung shout "Coming!"

Jisung then peeked open the door to see Minho waving at him. "Hyung! What are you doing here!" Jisung shouted. "I wanna give these color pencils to you if you wanted to color the drawings that you drew." Minho said, passing the color pencils to Jisung. Jisung said 'Thanks' and then closed the door after saying bye to the older.

In the middle of walking back to Minho's house, he realized that he didn't bring his house keys, phone and wallet.

"Ah goddammit." He said to himself as he head back to Jisung's. He rang the bell again and Jisung came back to the door. "Hyung you again?" Jisung said.

"Sorry, I didn't bring my house key, phone and wallet so I basically can't do anything. The only thing I could do was go to your place." Minho said. "Well for now come in." Jisung opened the door to let Minho come in.

"Where's your mother?" Minho asked. "Oh she's in Malaysia now. Anyways, what drink do you want? Water, Orange juice, carbonated drinks,... Or me?" Jisung said. Minho looked at the younger surprised at what he said. "LMAO I'm just kidding! You should have looked at your face hyung!" Jisung laughed. Minho smirked abit as he said,

"What if I said I want you?" He came closer to Jisung who looked at him quite surprised by the attack. "Er.. H-hyung.." Jisung stuttered. "Close your eyes. Keep quiet." Minho whispered. Jisung obeyed what the older said. Just then, Jisung felt something in his lips. What Minho had done, was placing two of his fingers on Jisung's lips, and then pulling away. "What did you just do??" Jisung asked, still closing his eyes. "I don't know? How about guessing it?" Minho replied as he leaned in and touched his lips with Jisung's. He then pulled away. "What was that again, Hyung?" He asked. "It's up to your imagination!" Minho smiled as Jisung opened his eyes to see  Minho's two fingers at his lips.

Jisung blushed as he thought of the wrong thing. "What are you thinking? Your face is really red? You think I kissed you?" Minho smiled as Jisung pouted his face, like a squirrel. He poured ice water in a cup and shoved it to Minho, who was still laughing.

"You're too cute.. I hope you know that." Minho said. "Am not! I'm manly!" Jisung shouted back. "I'm gonna go call Woojin to help the door!" He ran away. Minho put the cup of water down as he blushed. "Oh god, I kissed him."
_______________________________________

YOU SURELY DID MINHO!