Chapter 6

OH MY GOD GAIZZ DID YOU HEAR ASTRONAUT?! THE MV JUST CAME OUT AND I'M LISTENING WHILE WRITING THIS STORY. I'M ALSO STREAMING IT OMG THIS IS SOO OMG TOO LIT... sorry let's continue with the story shall we? (I wrote this immediately aft Astronaut came out and I'm publishing the next day)
_______________________________________

Two days later

Jisung woke up, his body feeling really numb.. The only thing that came to his mind was 'I'm hungry. Very hungry. I'm hungryyy. Give mee food pleasee.' (Get it Wannabes? Seongwu.) Jisung then got out of bed and went to the kitchen as there was a smell coming from the kitchen area.

When Jisung reach the kitchen, he was shocked to see Chanbin, Minho and Hyunjin making tteokbokki. Hyunjin noticed Jisung and said, "Oh you're awake!"

"Well yeah obviously.. What happened? How long was I asleep? And... I'M HUNGRY GIVE ME FOOD PLEASE. ANYTHINGS FINE, EVEN IF IT'S DISGUSTING." Jisung shouted.

"Just sit at the couch and wait for the food to finish. Minho you wait with Jisung, I'll continue with Hyunjin." Changbin said. "O-oh okay. Well then Jisung?" Minho said. "Sure.. AND Quick Hyunjin!" Jisung said and left.

With Jisung and Minho

As soon as they sat down, silence surrounded the area. Jisung broke the silence as he said, "Oh well t-this silence i-is sawkwardly ailence!"

"You mean Awkward Silence didn't you?" Minho said. "Y-yeah that. Anyways wanna watch a movie?" Jisung said, changing the topic.

"Yeah I'm fine with it. What do you wanna watch?" Minho said. "Let's ask the others." Jisung said and continued.

"YAH! YAHHHHHH! EVERYONE COME HERE! OI!" Jisung shouted. (Oh shit Jisung, you're dead.) "What's with the talk, you jerk?" Changbin said as he got out of the kitchen. Hyunjin was carrying the tteokbokki pot, putting it on the tray.

"Sorry hyungs, what movie do you wanna watch?" Jisung said. "Titanic?" Felix and Chan said at the same time. "Oh yeah Aussiess!" They said and HI-five each other.

"So titanic that is? Alright let's watch it now, the foods all here." Jisung said and played the movie while eating.

Fast Forward>>>>

It was that moment when the ship is starting to sink. Woojin said, "Jack should have cross-dress into a girl and  get on the same boat as Rose." and everyone laughed at it.

Fast forward cause I'm too lazy and tired >>>

After the movie ended, Woojin and Chan brought the plates back to the kitchen and started washing them. Everyone went to their respective rooms. When Minho and Jisung went to their room, nothing happened.

'I want to ask what happened that time, but if he doesn't want to say it, I cannot force him. I feel like it's my fault that that happened. If I just stayed at home, nothing would've happened.' Minho thought.

'When Jisung was asleep, he was so cute. I wanna see him sleep again. I want to- what am I saying? I don't like Jisung... Or maybe I do?' Minho thought. His thoughts distracted him from Jisung, calling out his name.

"Min-, Minho? MINHO!" Jisung shouted and Minho got startled.

"Oh sorry, what is it?" Minho said, smiling.

"Um, I-I'm cold." Jisung said lying on the bed, saying it softly. Minho chuckled and thought 'Cute' as he went and lay down beside Jisung hugging him.

"W-what are you doing?" Jisung stuttered. "What am I doing? I'm keeping you warm obviously." Minho said.

"Y-you could have just off the air-con." Jisung said. "Nope I'm already keeping you warm in my hands. You look so cute, you're like a baby together with a mother." Minho said and Jisung looked at him, blushing.

"What?" Jisung said as Minho got on top of him. "I'm sorry, I need to do this to make sure of my feelings." Minho said as he leaned closer to Jisung.

"W-what are you doing?" Jisung said as Minho came closer and closer, until their nose touched each other. Jisung's heart was beating so fast that it could explode right now.

Minho POV

Jisung...He's too cute.. I can hear his heart beating so fast. When he closed his eyes tightly, I decided to go for it.

When I touched his lips with mine, I was surprised yet happy. Jisung lips were so soft, and very attractive. I then felt Jisung kiss back and so I decided to go a little further. I bit his lower lips and he moaned as he opened his mouth, giving me excess to enter. I then start exploring his mouth and then suddenly, I heard Woojin calling us.

I pulled apart from him, leaving a string of saliva. 'I guess.. Maybe I do like him? But if I like him, how do I feel about Sana? I cannot just like 2 people at the same time.' I thought as I got out off bed as Jisung sat up.

"Min-" Jisung called my name but I cut him off by saying, "Jisung, I think..
I like you more than a friend."
_______________________________________

AHH SHOOT EYE- THIS STORY IS QUITE BAD I JUST REALIZE. BUT I WILL CONTINUE WRITING IF YOU ALL LIKE IT. STREAM ASTRONAUT!!