Chaper 5

AN(Author'sNote):I'm sorry this wasn't updated like my usual weekly chapters. I caught a bad cold and I still have headaches but I managed to push through and finish this chapter. I will continue to update weekly. Check out my deviant page if you are interested in seeing my friend's drawing of the teen titans in the Ouran high school uniforms. (same username, just search the title.)

Chapter 5- Would you like to dance?

Beast Boy/Garfield

School is pretty cool, even though the teachers are boring! Today was a special day, though. After school, a club was holding a dance party. Mostly girls were going so I wanted go with Cyborg. He said he had a lot of homework so I asked Robin instead. He turned down the very thought of going somewhere he wasn't going to be doing something productive. Granny was helping Star and Rae get ready but Rae didn't look that excited. She's been staying after school in her own club ever since the first day of school. Star found this fan service club on the third day of school. Her girlfriends in her classes said that there was a club where all of a girl's dreams can come true. Of course, Star fell for it and has been at the club ever since. Robin didn't seem to care but I think he is a t least a little jealous that other dudes are going to be seeing her in a pretty dress. He said he would only go in order to ensure the safety of the girls. I didn't fall for that excuse but I kept my mouth shut. Rae and Star took about 3 hours to get ready. I mean geez, how long does it take to look nice. I threw on my tux and Robin did the same. Robin still went to bathroom to check his hair. I went downstairs and waited for everyone else while I played a quick game on the console. I looked at my watch, noticing it was nearing time to leave. I turned off the T.V. and exited the hobby room. I headed toward the edge of the stairs to yell at the girls to hurry up. I couldn't speak as soon as I looked up.

Granny guided the girls down the stairs and led them to the front door. Rae was still struggling to walk properly in heels but Granny helped her out. She was wearing a beautiful, long purple dress. The bell sleeves covered elbows and the dress flowed past knees, slightly loose but still fitted to her size. I almost fell on my face as Cy patted my back. He smiled at me, telling me to have fun tonight. I smirked and said of course! Robin soon stood next to me once Cy left to his room. His gaze was fixed upon Star while I focused my attention back to Rae. Granny soon reached the bottom the stairs and told us to say something nice to the girls. Robin was smooth, almost tripping over his own feet as he tried to relay to Star how pretty she looked. I turned to Rae and smiled.

"You look great, Rae!" I smiled as I opened the door for her, waiting for the rest of the group to join us. I guess it was worth the wait.

"Thanks." She said it in her usual monotone voice but I could tell she was glad. We all dove into the car and headed to the school. Granny took a picture of us before we could leave and before I knew the night had begun.

A lot of the guys there surrounded Star while I stuck close to Robin. Rae seemed like she was looking for someone, which kind of ticked me off. I'm here, who else did she know? My question was answered once a guy in a black tux and a dark cloak snuck off with Rae. I tried to follow them but a few girls stopped me. Well, I guess one dance wouldn't hurt. The rest of the night was kind of blur. I was swooped away by a lot of girls while Robin stuck near the wall, casually grabbing a drink when he was bored. Star was whisked away to all of the corners of the party. She even made a few more friends and danced with them to the classical music.

At the end of the night, a few guys led the whole party to the balcony. They were announcing the King and Queen of the ball. There was also a reward kiss but I wasn't interested in watching. All of the fangirls were crowding around, making it difficult to head back to the dance floor. I noticed Rae came back to the main room. She was grabbing a drink with the guy she found at the beginning of the party. I called out to her and squeezed myself through the crowd. The guy left before I could get a good look at him. Before he left, he made a quick kiss to Rae's hand. I felt fire go off in my heart but I had no idea why. I caught up to Rae and asked her how her night was.