Chapter 5 - Discoveries

POV : Aresmons

I was sitting down on a rock when a notification went off on my phone for the thousandth time. I decided to check it this time, so with the power of story logic I got out my phone.

It seemed heavier than normal, not that I really noticed. I opened the notification. It was for a tweet from SARUNEM, aka Foxicate right now.

I shrugged and liked it, then decided to look at some other social apps

Then I heard a shriek from Zetozar before I could.
"AHIKGEQROPOJMMHDWRYHGFGHJJGGGGGJTETIPJVSW-"
DistrictOmen covered his mouth, and started dying in laughter.
"WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled, per normal.
"I scared him by pretending to be the Fox." DistrictOmen replied.
"DOES THIS HAPPEN DAILY?" I asked, still yelling.
"Y-yeah, when Omen's around-" Zetozar replied.

I flipped my phone over, removing my hand to look at the back.

There was a device looking thing attached to the back.
I recognized it.
A tracking device? Why did nobody tell me when I left? I pulled it off easily, and got up, starting to walk to the entrance of the Districts Cave.

I stepped outside and started sprinting away with the device in my hand.
Once far away enough, I threw it with all my strength.

I heard it hit something metal.

I ran over to investigate what it was.
A drone was destroyed and lying on the ground, the tracking device sitting inside of a hole in the drone.
What else what behind it?
A DISTRICTBOT, who just witnessed me unknowingly destroy a clone.

The short bot stepped forward, and the empty holes in it's head turned blue.

"Scanning."

The light turns green.

"Aresmons : detected. General of The District Forces. On a mission."

Then the lights turned white.
"Why did you break this drone?" It asked.
"I DON'T KNOW. A BIRD TOOK THE PHONE, I TRIED TO GET IT BACK. IT DROPPED IT HERE, I'M SORRY." I replied nervously.

The bot's eyes turned red.

"Lie detected."

POV : SELOZAR/Zetozar

"Should we celebrate Christmas?" I asked, boredom creeping over me.
"What? Christmas? How and why would we do that?"

"Well, I heard Alone was throwing a Christmas Party on Petramia."

"Wh- are you INSANE? No, SELOZAR, no-" she was cut off by heavy recognizable footsteps.

"Aresmons? Where did you go-" I asked, turning around to be greeted by Aresmons holding a destroyed DISTRICTBOT above his head.

He stopped walking and threw it in front of me. I backed up.
"H-how did you get this?!" I asked, concerned that there had been a Bot so close to the hiding spot so far away.
"WELL, I RAN INTO IT WHILE TRYING TO GET RID OF TRACKING DEVICE AFTER I ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED A DRONE. I TOLD IT A BIRD PICKED UP MY PHONE LIKE A WORM WHEN IT ASKED WHY I DESTROYED IT. IT DETECTED MY LIE AND I DESTROYED IT! I PROVE MY WHERE MY LOYALTY LIES!" He exclaimed, obviously gay.

"Thanks, then."
"YOU'RE WELCOME, DEAR DISTRICTOMEN."

I took my phone off of a rock and looked at twitter, a tweet from Foxicate proving he knowS the DISTRICTBOT was destroyed. (Not a real tweet lol)
The thing is, a tweet before that the "Abjura" one had his head completely crushed. (Actual tweet.)

"Hey Ares, you do know that your son died, right?" I told him.

"WHAT? GOOD." He replies.

"Yes, very good." I laughed.

——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-—

I ran out of ideas

End of chapter 5.
Happy holidays, happy early birthday to me, and have a good definition.

Guess which one I used here.

This is becoming a shitpost, slowly-
Might give up on it,,