| TWO |

📍not proofread

"we're almost there" You said while playing with your keys in your pocket.

y/n could hear Hawks cursing and grunting from behind her and eventually she turned back to face the man, who was carrying about 15 boxes and like 10 shopping bags, starring back at you angrily.

"was it really necessary to buy the presents now??" He asked while balancing all boxes.

"i mean, christmas eve is literally tomorrow, plus some of those aren't even gifts" y/n replied, blushing in embarrassment.

She struggled to open the door to her tiny yet comfy looking apartment. Finally the door opened and she tossed her keys to the kitchen table that was placed directly next to the entrance door.

"Can you please carry 'em into my bedroom. Thank you" y/n said dragging the u.

The man groaned but carried all the stuff inside her bedroom, just like she asked.

Y/n started with placing all groceries into the fridge or to their usual place, then pulled out two portions of instant ramen and filled both cups with boiling hot water.

"This will do" she mumbled to herself.

While the ramens were soaking, she remembered the idea Hawks had come up with.

Instead of an actual tree, they would hang fairy lights in the shape of a tree and that would do the trick.

She remembered that the christmas lights were packed in a blue bag.

Talking about bags, Hawks seemed to be quiet. Awfully quiet.

Y/n crept to her room, with her guards up, expecting the worst.

When she stepped inside, the first thing she saw was Hawks smiling lightly, even charmingly, staring at the girl's wall which was pretty much covered in pictures.

She leaned against the doorframe and watched him silently. That was until his fingers grazed the shiny surface of an especially cherished polaroid.

Y/n caught herself commenting with her softest voice.

"That's my mom"

Hawks swiftly turned around to face her. He smiled understandingly and left the room.

"When's your sister coming home?"

y/n picked up the blue bag and followed Hawks into the living room area, which was the same room as her kitchen.

"She lives with my dad actually. I don't get to see them a lot, you know.. work and stuff"

He hummed and looked aside, noticing the ramens. Their eyes met and y/n could see hawks lifting an eyebrow and pointing at the, by now, lukewarm ramens.

"Oh yeah haha.. figured you'd be hungry" She said, tapping her jawline.

"You have a balcony, right? Let's eat there" He offered and you nodded as an answer.

y/n and Hawks sat next to each other on the tiny balcony, the empty ramen cups tossed to the side, as they watched the city lights flicker here and there every once in a while.

"Can we head back inside already? I'm getting cold" She said as she shivered faintly.

Immediately, y/n felt herself getting pulled up and into the apartment.

"I'm guessing this is where the tree thingy 'll be" Hawks said, motioning his hands towards the empty area in front of the couch and next to her flat screen.

"yeah" she breathed out.

y/n dug through the blue bag and didn't even notice the way her oversized hoodie, which she usually wore with as a dress, slid upwards a bit more than she'd desired.

Yet she didn't notice how her rare was almost entirely exposed along with her lacy white panties.

She also never noticed Hawks humming in satisfaction as he watched this happen from a few meters distance.

He didn't say a single thing tho so when y/n cluelessly turned around with the fairy lights in hand she was greeted by a distracted version of the man.

After an hour of decorating, the apartment looked as if a holiday bomb had exploded.

They were satisfied with what they'd done to the place and eventually Hawks left.

That night for the first time in years, y/n dreamt of her family.