| FOUR |

📍not proofread

"People are calling you an angel" Miruko said with an excitement filled voice.

"It wasn't even that big of a deal" Y/n deadpanned as they walked out of the hospital.

She's been in there for about a week, but soon became bored and had asked to leave.

As they neared her home, Y/n noticed that more people waved and cheered than she was used to. Of course she liked the attention, she just didn't understand why everyone acted like they did.

She wasn't dumb, she could comprehend this was probably because if what had happened a week prior, yet this wasn't the first time she'd risked her life, so the why now? question stuck to her mind more than it should have.

Her post box was stuffed with letters and Miruko had to help her carry the gifts she'd received.

"I almost forgot," she started and y/n caught herself gazing at her "Hawks asked to speak to you once you're home"

"Sure, let's eat first tho"

Miruko cooked ratatouille, which they both craved for awhile now.

The two girls never ate in silence, they always had something to talk about and that was just what they did now as well.

"So who're you gonna choose as intern?" She asked and you looked up to see her curiosity staring at you.

"I haven't really thought about that yet. You?"

"I really wanted that little guy from UA. The one who got first in the sports festival"

"The explosion one?"

"Yeah, him.. Too bad he couldn't get a license"

"I wonder what happened" Y/n said dreamily, looking away.

"I heard Hawks is getting an intern too" Miruko said out of the sudden and you could hear by the teasing voice she used that she was indeed grinning. 

"Good for him i guess"

"I've seen you guys, and i gotta say.. i absolutely ship it"

"You're gross, you know that?" y/n mumbled with her mouth stuffed.

"It's already a ship tho, look!!" She excitedly begun searching something on her phone, then shoved it to her friend with a sly grin.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?"

"It's a page where people can vote for ships they like. The app even has a leaderboard!!"

Y/n lofted an eyebrow and looked up expectantly.

"That's it?"

Miruko took her phone back and typed in a few things before saying,

"You and hawks are currently second"

Her friend's eyes widened as she started at Miruko with the bite of food visible in her agape mouth.

Miruko shrugged and smirked as she tossed her phone aside.

"You were only seventh a few hours ago though"

____

It was hard to face Hawks after what Miruko told her. Did her fans really think they were suitable for each other ?

She still had these thoughts in her mind when she met up with the male in his office, she even downloaded the app to her own phone 'out of curiosity'.

They arranged a meeting there, since Hawks wanted her to meet some people as well as address a few things about the incident.

Y/n got sat down on a huge, yellow sofa by Hawks' assistant.

She didn't have to wait for long since after a minute of silence, Hawks burst through the doors while heavily typing away on his phone.

"Hey Y/n"He said still typing

She replied with a simple Hi.

Finally Hawks put away his phone and sat next to her. He sat really impolitely. y/n also noticed how he didn't have his hair styled and was standing all over the place in wavy locks.

"umm can we please skip the small talk, i'm actually terrified of it" He said and chuckled lowly.

"sure"

"awesome"

y/n smiled and nodded.

"I want the number 6 hero in my agency"

"That's cool, why am I here?"

Hawks face palmed and signaled for y/n to look out his window. There was a huge banner about current hero rankings.

Y/n's eyes widened as she noticed her rank had been switched from seventh to sixth.

"I want you to join. It's not a big deal really, I just feel like it'd be nice to work with someone like you" He shrugged.

"That would mean a lot of paperwork~" she glared at him and shook her head.

"I know,right?!" Hawks winced then added;

"my assistant can do it for us though"

y/n looked over at the assistant and saw her sipping cola while watching something in her room on a tv.

Clearly she wasn't busy at all.

"Alright. Im in. I don't like my agency anyways"

Hawks looked sincerely surprised for a moment, then smiled kittenishly and reached a hand which y/n immediately grabbed and shook firmly, laughing at the male's reaction.

Then quickly Hawks stood up pulling her up with him as he started walking towards a room which looked as if it was a training room.

It had large monitors and pretty modern equipments.

They turned right and went to a room which had no windows, a huge tablet like table, about five separate monitors a measuring machine and a pile of costume designs laying in the corner.

He let go of y/n's hand and leaned against the doorframe while she watched the room in awe.

Hawks let a satisfied smile spread across his charming face as he said his first demand as y/n's "boss".

"Let's start with designing a new suit for ya"

___
Hi y'all.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for reading this fic and i'd like to kindly ask you all to please give this story love; maybe vote or comment if you feel like it.
Thanks a lot !! 💕💞💗💝💘💖