5|Death Trigger

5- She will start the Trigger
-------------------------------------------
Once Skyler and Chuck had disappeared Alby pulled Newt's shirt roughly into the same room where Minho was.

Minho was glaring at Newt. His arms were pressed against a table that was sitting on the ground and his muscles were tensed.

'She's going to bloody kill us all!' Minho mumbled.

'Woah!' Newt said, putting his hands in front of him for defense and scrunching his eyebrows. 'What the klunk are you talking about?'

Alby shut the door behind him and rounded on Newt, his eyes boring into Newt's.

'That shuck girl,' Alby began, silencing Minho. 'Is going to get us all killed like Griever klunk.'

Newt crossed his arms. 'I'm confused. That shank's been here just an hour and you guys are already accusing her for stuff she hasn't done. Bloody weird.'

Alby stared, his voice cool and impatient.

'Sticking up for her? Wait until you see this note that Minho found in the box-'

Alby turned his stiff head and nodded towards Minho, who reached into his pocket and pulled out a scrunched up piece of paper with a few sentences hastily scribbled in a blood red ink.

Minho handed it to Newt, who took it and began to read:

Skyler-Group B: The Betrayer and Killer

She will kill them. And she will set them free. She will start the trigger. She will be the Changing. She will be your praise or your worst nightmare.

Remember. WICKED is good.

Newt heaved in, trying to process what he had just read in is already shucked-up brain.

'Now feel all cuddly 'bout your new girlfriend?' Minho said, his voice shaking. 'Huh?'

Newt stared and handed the freakin' note back to Minho, scowling.

Deep down he thought he knew Skyler was there for a good reason, but he didn't want to tell them he thought he knew her from the past. Not just yet anyway.

'What if she is our praise? Not our nightmare? Maybe she's just another Glader who's here to try and help escape. Think about that as well slintheads.'

Alby sighed and rubbed his sweating forehead with his palm, 'I'm sorry Newt. But we have to be careful. This note is talking like a death note. Not all happy: death more death- and it points toward the Greenbean- her.'

'We should banish her,' Minho concluded, not looking the least bit sympathetic. 'That's my professional opinion. Get her out of the way, so she can't do anything.'

'That's unfair shank,' Newt said, trying to keep his voice steady. 'She's done nothin' wrong yet. I think we should just leave it. Not tell her 'bout the note. Monitor her for a while.'

Minho opened his mouth but closed it again, shaking his head.

'Fine,' said Alby avoiding Minho's death-stare. 'We'll keep her under a close watch. You-Newt will be watching her and if anything happens chuck her in the slammer.'

Newt opened his mouth but shut it again, deciding he was already pushing Alby's trust to the limit.

'Fine,' Newt grumbled.

Minho threw his hands up in frustration, 'Fine. Fine. Fine. But if that feminine shank murders everyone in their beds tonight, don't say I didn't warn you.'

Minho pushed past Newt, opened the door and sprinted away while Alby just gave a compressed sigh.

'C'mon Newt. We've got a Gathering.'

Newt gave a small nod and followed behind Alby as he strode outside, his brain thinking of a million thinks Skyler was and could be.