Good Morning Moon

***

I SING ONLY FOR THE NIGHT

"Geminos fuga sidera lambit"

Lasagna wasn't on the menu, however Remy had decided it was acceptable for the day.  If anything were to happen, it would boost sales due to variety.  However, there is already a variety, despite the short menu (of guac' and ketch').

Some days, the audience tends to crave more savory goods (Remy can tell by their expression).  In this case, he would arrive at the beloved Obama shrine.  He would stare into Obama's eyes, whispering spells to him, and the fuzzy friend would receive divine inspiration to make a new dish.

Other times, Obama would describe an entire dish to him, along with viable steps and ingredients to follow.  The oven temperatures, how long to squeeze the Magic Cow Udders (around 12), how much butter, the usual.  It would be difficult to say that he wasn't in love with such a helpful husbando.

Today, such measures could be avoided, simply by placing the lasagna, slick with smooth avocado and frothy ketchup, on the marble counter top island.  Then, he could place a singular kayak, so they can paddle their way to the lasagna island.

He wished them luck.  It would be bad for business if they were to drown, but life-jackets are too expensive.  With a budget like theirs, it would be too difficult to allow such precautions into their home of a restaurant.

In the distance, the beady-eyed rodent saw Linguini, speeding towards him at the speed of fast.  The time however, was close to closing time, meaning Linguini wasn't here to set tables and pour wine, but he was here to infiltrate.

***

WE BECOME WHAT WE BEHOLD

"Relinquere ones diligitis"

The Musty Mustard Crevice overlooked The Squish And Squelch with an aura of dissatisfaction and lust for power.  As the last customers left the rival's restaurants, everything began to transform.  These streets weren't as they seem in the night.

Like a set of transformers, the restaurants shifted into a heavily guarded base, similar to a prison lock down.  Panels shot out from the sides, missiles became readied, and traps trickled the restaurants.

The sun, home to Garfield (whose name we do not say in vain), had faded into the moon, and along with it, Garfield began to go under a werewolf-like transformation.

A bestial figure went swiftly from a pleasant figure to a child's nightmare (or a strangely sadistic child's dream).  His arms creeped back into his body, allowing screams to resonate throughout the night sky.  In its place, tendrils of pestilence and darkness spewed out.  His lazy eyes rolled back into his skull, while a set of demonic wings and claws came out of every opening.  The feline's pleasant grin became laced with thin, toothpick-like teeth, rows like sharks, and the blades were not confined to his mouth.  His tongue sat heavily in the moist cabin of his throat, as twisted and contorted as the rest of his body were.  Lumps and tumors traced his skin, and a devilish expression filled the once sated moon.

As Garfield the God rests, Gorefield the fiend is awake.

***

SHIFTING OF HUES NEVER STOPPED THEM

"Ut natura sumit, quod odi;"

Linguini, still on his roller blades, began to perform stunts.  He leaped into the air, and had his heelys transform into pink ice skates.  A puffy rose bow crowned his chest, and he had puffy sleeves with bells on the end.  Lacey and frilly attachments adjusted his fit, and his hands held 2 fuchsia ribbons.

His hair turned from ginger curls to cotton candy fluff, and his ears became pierced with ribbon bows.  The ribbons were anywhere: his neck, his hair, his arms.  It was easy to believe that he had possessed some kind of power.

"Blush Pink Magic Make!"

Skating over, while cracking the ribbons like whips, Linguini had become a magical boy, ready for action and infiltration.

Remy threw his barbie makeup palette phone into the air, twirling as the glittery plastic became too bright to see the details of, leaving only a silhouette of a sparkling light visible.

Remy spun like a bey blade until he wasn't on the ground anymore.  He floated gracefully upwards, as lavender shimmer and shine was covering the backdrop.  The rat took his opened flip phone, filled with all the makeup tools he would need.

Remy posed in a way that crosses his arms daintily, yet with power, and he winked.  His tail began to grow a little shorter, around 2 centimeters less than it had been before.  Remy gathered his hands on his nose and slowly traced them towards his ears, seeming to shrink his snout.

He begun to look a little more hamster-like in many ways.  Remy's tail continued to shrink, until it was more like a grain of rice, and his hair became a softer fur, lavender in colour.  His ears shrank and curled in a bit at the edges.

But then he seemed to surpass "hamster-like".  He was growing taller, inch by inch, and it was getting faster! In a flash of glimmer and violet-violet starlight, his figure became a more anthropomorphic version of what he had before.  They were around half 60 centimeters tall at this moment.  His hips and chest had became larger, his overall stature very feminine and soft, enough to classify him as a young girl.

At this point, she had seemed to be 143 centimeters tall.  Another phase of stardust and spark covered her to make only a mere silhouette visible.  It had made her creamy lilac fur seem to disappear, similar to the fashion that a werewolf would transform in the moonlight, but in reverse.  A gorgeous mane of long, lavender hair came down to meet his feet, softer than a bale of hay.  Still only a figure visible, her flesh became softer and paler, more human-like, until she resembled a shorter than average Japanese schoolgirl.

She took out her powder puff from her makeup palette, and applied it to her skin, causing a light purple school girl outfit to appear on her.  Then, the mist faded, the glitter covering their skin snapped off.  She threw the barbie flip phone makeup palette, and it transformed into a magical handgun, swinging back to their hands like a boomerang.

"Lavender Ice Magic Make!" she drew a hand to the sky, and the gun shot a magical bullet into the air.

A majokko was in the mist where a rodent once stood.

***

***>>Xx_¦¤#|A/N|#¤¦_xX<<***

HELLO MY RATTIE TOES!!!!  UUEUWUWU!!  nYAAA!

I LOOOOVE THE SUPPROT THAT YOU GIVE ME, THANK YOU FOR SO MUCHHHH!H!H!H!H!HH!H!H!  IF YOU ENjoUuy,!!'''"", please ConsSSider givIng a lonely, lovely, maiden, a vote!!!!  (i havent eaten in 9 days help)                     tYYSSMSM!!!!!!

tHIIiss  IIIIS a REQUEST!!! you DONT HAVE TO DO ITTT!!!! bUTUUT it WOYLDLDLD reawy, REAWY HEWP ME.!!!...!.!

SOWWY FWOR DAH DELAYAYAY UWUWUWU!!!

MORE CHAPTERRES    COMMMINGGNGNG SOOONN!N! I WAS oN chRIISTMAMAMS b re a k!!

A sPECILALAL IS COMINGNGNG UP SOON!!!

(Sorry for the Christmas hiatus, regular updating schedule should be back soon.  I am planning a special for Remy and Linguini's adventure)