Word From Author

Hello everybody. I hope that you enjoyed The Half-Blood Rose. This is my first finished and fully-completed fanfiction. I love Jason Isaacs, by the way, and I'm a huge Harry Potter fan as well. I had a lot of fun writing this fanfic. It really gave me an idea of where I stand in my writing abilities, and it's made me excited for the future. If I managed to finish this fanfic, what else couldn't I finish?

I have actually, in fact, already conjured up another potential fanfic/spinoff story involving another one of Jason Isaac's characters—Captain Hook in the live-action remake of Peter Pan (2003). But I will have to see about that, as it's definitely more complicated than this fanfic and will probably be a little longer. But, I will keep you guys posted!

For now, I think I'm going on a little writing break. I've published the last half of The Half-Blood Rose over the course of a couple of days, so I'm gonna go ahead and enjoy the holidays. I wish you all a merry holiday season and a happy new year.

Also, please feel free to let me know what you thought of the story, the characters, the plot, etc. How did it make you feel? Was it an exciting story? And what possibly could've been done better? Did it need more elaboration, etc?

Thank you so much for making it right to the very end with me. I'll see you next time.

Love,

Nyx