Chapter 2

The jingling of keys could be heard from inside and Jinyoung being the most dutiful husband ever, decided to unlock the door before his mate could and held it open. Jaebum proceeded to kitchen counter to drop the grocery bags while Jinyoung checked the lists.

"You managed to get all the ingredients? It has been a while since I cooked, figured you must miss it terribly. Am I right or am I right?". Jinyoung grinned towards his mate.

"Yup. You're always right, Nyoungie. I'm the only one who enjoyed your cooking, anyways." The alpha teased. Honestly, cooking was Jaebum's department because despite him being the omega, he can't cook for shit, well except breakfast because Jinyoung whipped the best pancakes, attested by Im Jaebum.

The omega gave a b*tch slap but still rewarded him a hug. "Thank you." Jinyoung scrunched his nose in distaste at the smell of unfamiliar omega on his husband. He immediately escaped the embrace, brows frowning.
"Hyung, you got something to explain?", he stood a meter apart with his arms crossed and feet tapping on the floor incessantly.
"Ahh, that.. you know Jihyo? Our friend back in school days?" Jinyoung tried to juggle his memory before the image of said woman appeared, "that stuck up princess?" Jaebum nodded his head. This feels like deja vu. "Okay, so she's back in town? "
"Yeah and she gave me a friendly hug."
"Ah so that's what it is.. but we need to get rid of that scent. Friend or not."
"hey, you was the one who flee! Come here." A second later, Jaebum found himself full of the omega in his arms. Jinyoung tiptoed a bit to reach his scent gland and nuzzled on it.

"Hmm, possessive much? Do not worry, Jinyoungie. Tonight, I'll make sure your scent will be the only one on me." He whispered seductively. Though Jinyoung looks like he has tough appearance, he really was easily embarrased, Jaebum can clearly see redness blooming on the tip of his ears. So cute, the alpha squealed inside. Jinyoung really gonna be the death of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming down from the afterglow of their bed activities, they were cuddled against each other with the omega's head on top of Jb's chest. Jinyoung idly playing with his husband's hair, and though Jaebum usually hates when people played with his hair, he oddly enjoyed it when it was Jinyoung. The power that boy have over him.

"Let's plan for a meetup this weekend. How's that? Its been a while since our last gathering. Well, except Jackson. I literally facing him everyday I could puke." Jaebum suggested.

"Sure. But Hyung, you love him." A smile tugged at Jinyoung's lips, because Jackson and his mate practically inseparable. He would feel jealous if he did not know Jackson's whole heart was stolen by their sweet boss already.

"That I do. But I love you more." A tap to his nose and the loving gaze is too much for Jinyoung so the omega whined some, ducked his head and pretended to sleep.

"Hey, why are you acting all bashful now? Where was the wild Jinyoung just a moment ago?" Jaebum was greeted by the expected silence.

He could not help but pinch the younger's cheek, all the while smiling affectionately. 'When I thought I could not love you any deeper than I already had, you always find a reason for it to happen.' Jaebum was reminded by one of his favorite lines from the omega's works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How she's doing?", Jackson inquired when the alpha told him about his encounter with Jihyo the other day. "Fine, I guess." Jaebum replied. He awaited for the next questions and interrogations to come because he seemed excited just now, but when he was greeted by silence, "Why aren't you.." his eyes followed Jackson's lingering gaze before he saw the devil that apparently took away his friend's attention.

Mark Tuan casually walked up to the counter, with a suit hugged his slim body, Jaebum could practically hear the beta besides him drooling. No wonder he didn't hear a thing. As talkative as he is, suddenly he became a mute when his crush was near.