Chapter 5

Two weeks later, Jinyoung invited Jackson and Mark to their home, he couldn’t believe Jackson, it has been so long since they dated and they have not still properly introduced. Sure, Jackson talked about him all the time, and showing pictures, but Jinyoung wanted to properly meet him. They had met once briefly, but back then, there wasn't enough time to bond. The fact that the man was a successful businessman made the opportunity to meet him even slimmer. The fact that they could actually come made him so happy as he was already itchy for getting a new companion. Living as a writer, his circle of friends sure are limited. So, the omega basically jumped at any opportunities of making friends.

Jaebeom prepared their lunch while jinyoung set the table. The doorbell ring when he was about to bring the juice over. Rushing over, Jinyoung opened the door. Mark was standing there with Jackson’s arms around his shoulder, carrying a plastic bag and thrust it to the omega. Most probably desserts. Seeing Mark up close, Jinyoung could not help but blurted out.

“Oh my god! You've become cuter how was that even possible?!” Mark chuckled heartily, though the author can see his cheeks colored. “Thank you, Jinyoung-ah. Personally, I would say you are more handsome.” He added sincerely.

“Can't top you still." Jinyoung winked.
"Are you going to let us inside or not, Jinyoungie?" That was Jackson, for sure.
"Oops sorry, what a bad host I am. Welcome to our home, have a seat.” He stepped aside so the couple can make their way inside.

“This is probably long overdue, but how was dating this crackhead? But, hey you sure wanna date Jackson? All your charms will go to waste though.” Jinyoung chattering away while Jaebeom was still cooking.
“You ungrateful brat.” Jackson pouted. He was soothed when Mark replied with a simple, "Wonderful." They were seated at the living room, Jinyoung interrogated his Mark hyung, on how he became so successful and that how much he admired him. He also tried to sneak some info on how his mate was at work. Do people drooling over him, etc. to which Mark indulged him. Seeing them chatting so animatedly, Jackson excused himself to help Jb preparing food. "Keep him occupied, babe. He's forbidden in the cooking area." The beta strike back with a smirk. Mark shook his head at their childish behavior. One of thousand things he loved about dating Jackson was how he and his friends always made him feel that he belong. It was like they have known them forever.

They clicked so fast, as Mark's gentle personality handled Jinyoung's brattiness really well. While Mark was a shy person, when he opened up, you can truly see his sincerity. The younger really wanted the best for his Jackson hyung, because he was in short, truly a sweetheart. He always was the one who brought joy and laugh to them, it was his time to have his own happiness. Chatting with his boyfriend and noted how Mark spoke about Jackson in such a fond way, Jinyoung knew they both love each other so much and he had nothing to worry about. The omega thought they made a sweet couple.

"Guys, food's ready." Jaebeom called from the kitchen.

Mark made his way to the dining table, when immediately his nose was assaulted by a strong scent and he felt nauseous. 'What the hell is wrong with me?' Scanning the food, it was nothing out of ordinary though. It was supposed to be his favorite food even. He ignored the feeling and helped himself with the food. No way would he disgraced himself in front of his favorite people.

Unfortunately, once he took the spoonful of kimchi fried rice, he was forced to run to the nearest sink and literally threw up.
The other three was so shocked they stopped functioning for a moment, before Jinyoung who was the first one to run and get a water and washcloth. Jackson immediately followed and ran over to soothe his lover by patting his back while Jaebeom got him a mouthwash to get rid of the acrid aftertaste.
"I'm okay.. Just a bit dizzy."

Mark was brought back to the guest bedroom at Jinyoung's insistence. Jackson scrutinized him, he looked pale the beta was getting worried because he looked just healthy before! Mark attempted to properly sat up and apologized, he felt so ashamed of himself but the omega put his hand on his chest to prevent him from doing so.
“You should lie down. Get a rest. Was Jb's cooking skill that bad? Was I just too biased all this time that I think it was actually good?"
“No! I'm sure it was delicious! I don't know what's wrong, but..I’m so sorry I threw up on my first visit. I really am. You all must be disgusted by me. I..I” So much for being graceful. Mark didn’t know what possessed him, but the tears suddenly came out and once it did, he cannot stop.