+Day 2+

Army's POV

I woke up in the morning to open my eyes to the blinding sunlight.

I thought back to yesterday and it was really... mediocre. I head to Aloha's room to wake him up but he wasn't there. I head down the stairs to see Aloha on the couch, tired as hell, bags under his eyes, pale and reading a magazine. "GET UP, WHY DIDN'T YOU GET SLEEP?!" I shouted at him, concerned. "I couldn't." He replied with a scratchy voice. I sighed. He looked as if he partied too hard and had too many energy drinks, like always. Should have expected that from Aloha.

I forced him to take a nap, which resulted in ruining my newspaper from smacking him. I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge with the new groceries I got yesterday. I grabbed some eggs and cooked them. I ate them with toast and decided to read the magazine that Aloha was reading. I was looking through the pages then spotted one that caught my eye. It was one of those quizzes. 

Your Happiness Level!

Do you know your sexuality?

A. Yes✔

B. No

Do you have a big family

A. Yes

B. No✔

I am....

A. Successful 

B. Making my way up

C. Dying

D. Don't know✔

And on and on the quiz went. All of his answers were no and I don't know. His end result? He needed to rethink his life choices. I was gonna laugh when Aloha came down, looking not dead anymore. "I see you risen from the dead." I told Aloha. "Shut up Mr. Know-It-All." He replied with his scratchy voice. "You want breakfast? I asked. "I'll have milk today." He replied.

Aloha drank some milk and sat on the couch. 

Yet before I knew it, he was asleep again.

It took a couple hours before he woke up, I guess he really was tired. When he woke up for good he sat up straight on the couch. "Sorry bout yesterday, we got a bit too crazy.." He laughed nervously. "I'm just shocked your the tired one." I replied. "Diving Goggles knew before we were going to be roommates, so he brought these flash card things, wanna try them?" He asked. I said "Why not?" And so we started. It was a trivia game, at first it was normal, favourite colours, Callie or Marie etc. But then a few weird ones popped up.

Aloha's POV

I pulled out another card with a question for Army. "Oh this is a good one! What sexuality are you?" Army looked panicked. "Bisexual.." He said in a rather flustered voice. He pulled his next card. "Do you like someone as in love?" He read. Oh crap. "Yes.." I said with my face slightly pink. After a few more of those awkward ones AND with the screeching Army would do, I had enough. I looked back at those cards and recognized the writing. It was Diving Goggles'.

I told Army what was happening and how I had to kill him and he was fine with it.

I head to Diving Goggles' place slammed the door open since I had the keys and told him what happened. "Bro..! Chillax, I mean you do like him." He said. "Well! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT THOSE IN!" I shouted at my annoying friend. After a while it was just going back and forth on how you should hint at someone you like them. I kept telling him he made things awkward and he teased me saying it was "lOoOVE~" in a stupid voice.

The rest of the day, me and Army didn't socialize much. I was worried if he didn't like me that much anymore, or never really did in the beginning. I was super worried and felt a bit sick. Eventually, lunch came and we had some curry, obviously, and Army asked "So was it his fault" "Yeah, it was a stupid joke" I told him and explained MOST of what happened. He laughed when I said I hit him with his own snorkel.

His laugh was so sweet.

The rest of the day was like yesterday, Army grinded some G, we got Shwaffles from Crust Sean and watched TV. I already felt sad, as if he moved out already. I don't want his stay to ever end.

So long, Day 2.