❈・゚ 💝 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒟𝒶𝓎 💝 ゚・❈

This is Author-San! I'd just like to say thank you for all the support you guys gave me! It make's me happy that I got over 500 views. There might be an after-story before it's completed. 

Of course, I'll start a new series next

It will be Laceless X Prince which is one of my (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Favourite ♥ ships.

Thank you for the support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Army's POV

I wake up and the sun goes straight into my eyes, blinding me for a moment. After my eyes adjusted to the light I saw a sticky note on the wall in-front of me. I go up to read it.

'At the beach, 2am, our date starts ;)'

"Alohaa.." I murmured. He was being so extra. When I go downstairs I see another note.

'Also I won't be home today, but I'm not skipping our date'

I somewhat expected that. I head to the kitchen to make eggs and toast. After eating my breakfast, I lay on Aloha's couch. It kinda smelt like him, tropical and sweet. I decide to take a nap, until the S4 meeting.

~Time Skip~

I wake up and look at the clock. "Dang it! 12:10, the meeting starts in five minutes!" I frantically try to get ready. I didn't have time to put on my face-paint or parka. Instead I was wearing a Negative Long-Cuff sweater, my Special Forces beret and Punk Cherries. I run out the door. I ran all the way to Moray Towers, which is where we were meeting up today.

 "Army, you'ree laate todayy?" Mask groaned. "It's usually Alohaa." "Yeah, and you aren't wearing your parka either nor your face-paint.." Skull added in his usual monotone voice. "What happened?"

"I overslept since I forgot to add an alarm, and Aloha wasn't home to remind me" I answered miserably. This never happens. "Anyways where is Aloha?" "He said he's busy." Skull replied. What is Aloha playing at?! I shrug it off and we continue with the meaning.

After it's done I check the time. "1:20... I should get ready." I head back home. He said it was at the beach so I decided to wear a plain tee-shirt, with my parka on top. I look through my closet just to find that I didn't bring any tee-shirts so I was left to one option.

I'm raiding Aloha's closet.

I head slowly into his room and look through his closet, I picked a plain white tee and put it on. Then I head back to my room. I got distracted since his tee also had that tropical smell, except stronger. I pause for a bit. "I'm really hopeless."

I wear black sandals and a beret. I grab my parka and head out.

It was a bit of a walk to get to the beach, but the scenery was beautiful. When I got closer I spotted Aloha waiting watching the sun slowly set. I paused for the moment. It was truly beautiful. The sun gave a golden colour to the waves, which were calmly sweeping the beach's sand. I think I understand why Aloha loves the beach now.

I head up to him. "Hey, you kept me waiting all day! Let's go!" I smile at him. "Ah! Yeah come on! I'll teach you how to surf." Aloha got his surf board while I put my parka on a beach chair he had brought. "Hey! Come on!" He went into the water, I followed shortly after.

"I-IT'S FREEZING!" I shudder, the water was cold as ice. "You'll get used to it." He grabs my hand and pulls me farther. He gets on his surf board. "Army hop on!" I sit on the board. "Do I stand?" "No just hold on, I got this."

As the next wave comes by, I hold on tight, scared to fall. The wave pushes us forward, and the moments we were moving, it felt magical.

Aloha was laughing, and so was I. It was enjoyable to watch as we went from far out into the water all the way back to shore. "That was pretty fun Aloha, I understand why you enjoy this now." "Yeah, it feels amazing, wind blowing through your tentacles, the sound of the ocean and the view."

We surfed for a while, before actually going back to shore. After that, Aloha pulled out a basket. "I asked my teammates to help me make sandwiches and more to eat." "I hope they're better cooks than you." We both laugh.

In the basket were sandwiches, freshly sliced fruits and water. We both eat our sandwiches. "Yep. Definitely better cooks than you." "Hey! I try ok." He chuckled. After we finish all the food, Aloha brings something up. "Army, why are you wearing my shirt?" My face went red. "W-well, I didn't have any shirts that would be ok for the beach so I borrowed it.." "Your face is red." He laughed.

His laugh was sweet. 

"Ok you asked a question, now it's my turn." I said

"Go ahead."

"Why did you leave me alone this whole day?"

"To prove a point." "Huh?" I was confused. "Explain Aloha."

"You see, despite having clingy teammates, I tend to be alone at home often. I get bored and life is plain for a while. You'll soon have enough cash to leave, but I don't want that.."

He looked down.

"Please stay... I don't want to be alone again.."

I paused. I worked so hard for the cash and now he's telling me to let it go to waste?

But then again, I'm used to living with someone now.

"Yeah. I'll stay." 

The second I finished my sentence, Aloha jumped towards me and gave me a hug. He held the back of my head and we kissed again.

This isn't our final day. Far from that.

𝓯𝓲𝓷.