Meeting him...

Emily's POV
after I left Starbucks I went back home and started to load my things into the truck that David sent us.
After loading everything in it I went back into the house to tell my mother I was all ready "mom I'm done what do I do now ??" "Go to your room and get. Everything from there your electronics " she said " okay mother but when does David arrive ..?" I asked "any minute so hurry !!!" She said "any minute ??!?" I screamed from my room. I packed everything in my duffle bag and ran down the stairs... Goodbye my house .."EMILLYYYY" " yes mother?" I said "honey I have an emergency at the hospital and I need to go there I might have a night shift..so ur gonna go there with David but not me so be nice ,love you " she said " um .. Okay.love you to "
**skip meeting David **
"So Emily I have to tell you that you have two stepsisters and one stepbrother " he told me ....."uh okay but how old are they ?" "20 is lura 19 is Molly 17 is jack " he said I just nodded .." Um and the girls are in collage so you won't see them until two months " " so it's only me and jack.?' I asked "yes honey but don't be bothered by his behaviour he may be rude .. He has anger problems ," he told me "okay don't worry" I smiled at him "look I know I won't be able to replace your father but I'll try my best to be a good one for you" he told me .. "Okay thank you I'll try my best to open up for you " 😀
"We're here emm" David said "OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL " I thought "thanks "I was thinking aloud great ..." It's okay tho " 😉 David said "hahahhahahhah" I laughed ...

We walked in the house to see an amazing living room and a plasma TV .... Then out of nowhere a shirtless guy with black hair and amazing brown eyes and tanned skin and flawless eyebrows and the best shaped jawline comes out ..... "Hi you must be Emily I'm Jack your stepbrother " he said .....that voice :)))) " well nice to meet you jack " I said .. His hand stood out I Shook it but a wired feeling was in my stomach made my snap out of it ......

Then I realized I was falling for my soon to be stepbrother ....... SHIT