UnEXpected

Emily's POV
Me and jack are now on our way to the restraint and the music was on we suddenly pull up at the best restraint I've ever seen I gasp then look at ️Jack " babe u didn't have to do that Mel's is goo for me " I said " I didn't have to but I wanted to baby " he said and kissed me then walked out and opened the door for me " aww surprised Gilinsky " I said " thanks GILINSKY " he said I laughed then walked our and into the restraint " Gilinsky please?" ️Jack said " oh this way follow me the man said " here " he said and walked away " so I'm Minch I'll be you waiter what can I get you??" She said obviously flirting with Jack " um one burger and... " ️Jack said then looked at me " make them two " I said she glared at me and said okay " babe " ️Jack looked at me " ️Jack am main missed you man " a guy that is tall and had amazing eyelashes said he looks familiar " Sam hey missed you too " he said while giving Sam a bro hug WAIT RINGS A BELL Sam is the guy In JAYJAY and GILINSKYS vines .yes ️Jack made me watch ALL their vines:)" Sammy this is Emily ..Emily this is Sammy " ️Jack said " hey "i said then I realized the girl behind Sam she was gorgeous I looked at her she looked worried but then smiled back at me " oh sorry .... ️Jack Emily this is hope ,...hope this is Emily and ️Jack " Sam said ..... I turned to. ️Jack and his eyes widened ...

Jacks POV "
️Jack EMILY this is hope hope this is ️Jack and EMILY " wait what's looked at her it was her hope my eyes widened "..............

Cliffhanger !!! ❤️❤️ wait for the next update
Thanks
Vote
Comment
Love u
Stay beautiful
❤️❤️