You like me ?too

Emily's POV
Now me and Jack are at home ever since the class thing he was acting awkward idk why so I decided on going to Starbucks
"JACK IM GOING TO STARBUCKS" I yelled from the living room " EMILY CAN U COME UP HERE SO I GIVE YOI MONEY " HE YELLED BACK "okay " I ran up to his or our room to get the money "hey , I'll take my own it's okay do u want anything ?" I asked "yes please ,and take these in case okay? "He asked "okay What do u want ?' I asked him while taking my money and his " frappe with caramel up and down and no coffee " he said " okay Jack bye " I said while kissing his cheek " thanks take care love ya" I blushed hard after he said love ya but he meant it in a brothery way .... "You too bye "
**at Starbucks **
I walked in and brought everything and I was walking back to the house I saw a unfamiliar car I was exited maybe mom and David are home so I walked in and saw unfamiliar pair of heels "maybe mom got them " on my way up the stairs I heard noises coming from jacks room it was moaning and groaning .... I decided on opening the door . I wish I didn't ... There was Jack laying on top of a fake Barbie I dropped the drinks on the floor and it got jacks attention he turned around and saw me " um Em ....." He started " no Jack I actually thought you cared " I said with tears streaming down my face the Barbie ran out of the room without a word " Em I do care " he said coming closer " no I guess u don't , u know the guy I was talking to you about this morning is you .you're the one I like I guess I was right you would never feel the same way but-.." I was cut of by a pair of lips on mine it took me a minute to understand what was yapping I kissed back then he pulled away "and you're the girl I was talking about " he said while leaning his forehead on mine " but what about her "I said talking about the girl that just left "I used her to get you off my mind because I thought you'll never feel the same way " he told ,me " you use girls Jack?" I asked a little hurt " Em I'm kinda a rebel and a bad boy but I care about my grades so I'm mix of all " he told me " Jack that means you're using me right ?" I asked " no Em I actually like you I think I might change for you " he said with a smile ..
"I'll try but will you help me?" He asked "sure but Jack there's a problem-"

(A/n ) like comment and vote please thank you ❤️