The talk...

Emily's POV
So now I was at the living room waiting for my things and for Jack to come and show. Me my room cause he said so so um yeah ..
"EMILY COME UP HERE THERES SOMETHING I NEED TO TELL U !!" Yelled Jack and snapped me out of my thoughts "COMING!" I yelled back .. I ran up to his room and knocked the door "come in " he said ... I opened the door and saw him laying on his bed looking like a freaking model ...da FAQ? "Yes Jack?" I asked "come here dad had to go out of town to get your mom they'll be back in a week so we have a week to get to know each other oh and ur room still isn't ready so you'll sleep here I'll take the couch..." He said" I can't let you take the couch and plus u can sleep with me if u want cause I do get scared at night" I told him while looking down blushing that he may think I'm a cry baby .... Then I feel a finger under my chin I lift my head up and see and Jack with a smile creeped around his perfect curved face" it's okay Em I do too " he winked I blushed i think I look like a tomato ..
Jacks POV
She's so freaking adorable when she blushes she amazing ... But I am 3 years older than her .... Plus she's my soon-to-be-stepsister God dammit
My phone buzzed and snapped me out of my thoughts I looked at it it was a text from "Amber" aka my girlfriend and the schools slut .... (Sorry if ur names Amber tho :( )
**convo**
😅Amber : Jackie do want to have some fun tonight btw who's the slut u were with today ??
Jack: I can't and "btw" she's not a slut she's my best friend so bye
😅Amber: fuck you Jack okay go fuck her then dump her okay bye
Jack : were over bitch and I'd never do that to so U go fuck any guy at school how bout Luke u were having a fun last night 😒
😅Amber : okay I will bye asshole
Jack: bye bitch 😀
**end of convo**
"Hahah who's she ?" I heard a laugh next to me... Emily :)) "she's my ex girlfriend schools slut 😊"I said " I can tell from the conversation hahahhahahhah but u know how to burn someone ;)" she said. I laughed at he she's so cute " um thank you" she said while blushing " wait I said that out loud ??" I asked "yes 😊" she said she looked like a 🍎🍅( see what I did there 😉) "well what do u want to do ?" She asked " lets play 20 questions ?" I asked "sure u start "
**end of game **

Emily's POV
I've learnt a lot of Jack he's vine famous with a guy called Jack Johnson he's 17 he is a junior he is a straight A student and he is on the foot ball varsity team ZAYUM plus he knows Cameron Dallas Nashgrier OMGEEEE I LOVE THAT GUY :))))

(A/N) that's it how was it 😁