Cash ❤️

Emily's POV
I jumped on Jack and hugged him tight "thank you thank you !!"
I screamed :))" hate to interrupt this but we helped too"Nate said " aww maloley you and jay jay will get a hug too "I said " wow you know my last name and gave him a nickname " Nate asked while pointing a jay jay (Gilinsky will be Jack and Johnson will be jay jay ) "yes?"I said but it kind of sounded like a question " look Em no one calls me jay jay but u say it in the cutest way possible so you can " jay jay said " hey BACK OFF" Jack said " it's okay Jack" I said " yeah I love her she's like a sister to me " jay jay said " me too " Nate said ..."okay let's they're waiting ..." Jack said " WAIT...... Do I look good ??" I asked the boys " yeah gorge " they said " okay ..." I was wearing booty shorts and a oversized narivna shirt " LEGGOOOO!"
**skip the ride **
We pulled up at the cash house OMGGEE I was jumping " Em n Em stoppppp you're so annoying !!" Nate groaned " you love me :)" I said " well yeah but you're annoying " he said we walked up to the house and I knocked.... Cameron opened the door looking as perfect as he can !!!!! " hey cutie you must be Em ?" He asked I blushed and nodded " aww you're cute " he said while offering a hug with I gladly accepted " who is it cam-boys heyyy " nash said while highfiving the boys ..." Oh hey there you must be Em ?" I pulled away from cam and hugged Nash then said " yeah that's me omge its you two eeeeppp" I fangirled the boys laughed "cutie you've gotta get used to us " cam said " just because I'm the youngest don't call me cutie " I said " it's my nickname for you Em" cam said " okayyyyy.."
" Em I need to talk to you " Jack said " okay"
" Em look you know I love you so please do me a favour ?"
" okay ?"
" would you -"

(A/n ) please vote comment and give me all your ideas
PLUS I NEED A GIRLFRIEND TO THE BOYS SEND ME YOUR NAME AND AGE TO BE IN THE STORY ...
LOVE YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL ❤️❤️