TEN LITTLE WAYS LISA SAYS "I LOVE YOU"

just a series of longer than usual drabbles of the different ways Lisa says I love you to her girlfriend.
plotless but still fluffy and cute? (I hope so) hahah

__________

I.

She looked on with an amused expression, taking in Jennie’s silhouette as she cooked. The scent of pancakes in the air along with freshly brewed coffee made Lisa smile even more. God, she’s beautiful. Bits of sunlight spilled through the slits of the window, drawing lines on her skin and Lisa finds it hard to ignore the urge to trace them with her fingers. Run them across slowly, creating senseless pictures along with sunlight. 

She walked slowly, careful not to make a sound and interrupt the shorter girl. 

“Hey love...” Lisa snakes her arms around Jennies waist and snuggles her chin in the crook of Jennie’s neck. 

“You’re up early.” 

Lisa feels her smile and she turns to look at her, kissing her quickly on the cheeks.

“I smelled something good.”

“I’m offended you’re more excited about food than me.”

“Who said I wasn’t excited about you?” Lisa laughs, she says the funniest things 

“You did… smelled something good my ass.”

“I did.” Lisa burrows her nose into Jennie’s neck and takes in her scent, vanilla…

“Nice try…” 

She hears Jennie’s voice softened and she takes the opportunity to nibble on the soft skin, blowing on it right after.

“Lisa!”

“I love you.” Lisa draws away, smiling. She takes Jennie’s right hand and kisses the tips of her fingers, as she scrunched up her nose in amusement. Lisa can’t help but chuckle at the way Jennie’s brows furrowed in confusion. 

“I love you so much.” she says it again, soft and heavy. Like how it feels in the morning before the coffee’s started brewing. Like that’s all there is to say.

Jennie looks away, and Lisa thinks it’s cute. 

“I love you, I love you, I love you Jennie Kim.”

________ 

II.

The party was packed, everyone seemed to be here and Lisa fights the growing headache, as she pinched the bridge of her nose. The music was beginning to worm it’s way inside her head and seemed to want to stay there and she finds herself moving past dancing people towards the kitchen. 

She hears her laughter before she sees here. She loves that laugh. It bounced off the walls and made her look brighter beneath the lights. 

Jisoo was saying something, acting out whatever story she was telling Jennie and Rosie and she sees her cover her face as she laughs again. Laughter cutting through the music and making Lisa smile. 

She surprises her from behind with a hug.

“Lisa!” She was breathless, breathless from the laughing and so was her two best friends. 

“I love you.” 

Lisa says it rather loudly. Through the laughter, over a chorus of voices, knowing it’ll strike home anyway. It’s meant to be heard by everyone here, after all.