Something secret... becomes NOT So Secret

Harry’s POV

“You sure about this, Harry? I mean on such short notice I’m not sure if…”

“I’m sure,” I interrupted, cutting Simon on half way through his sentence. He raised an eyebrow, unimpressed with my manners.

“Well…” he paused, considering his options.

“Simon please I’m begging you. C’mon the fans would love it and I need to do this. I need to.”

Simon sighed loudly before giving in, “Fine but this is the last time Harry. Last time, I swear. This can’t happen again. At such short notice, you’re lucky management are allowing it. I swear if…”

“It won’t happen again Si!” I promised, grinning madly. Well that went surprisingly well.

“You better head off to hair and make-up. You boys are going on at 8:00 and if you’re late,” Simon said, knowingly, “you might as well forget our little agreement.” I nodded hastily before hurrying down the corridor to our dressing room.

 Niall’s POV

“Liam please stop Louis sitting on my face!” I whined, as I thrashed about underneath Louis’ bum. And for all those directioners out there, it’s really NOT as nice as you think! I kicked some part of Louis and shoved him off. I sat up, red faced and hair all over the place, as Lou chuckled and decided messing up Zayn’s hair would be more fun. He’s a weird one is our Louis!

“Oh dear, is poor little ickle wickle Nialler all hot and bothered,” Abby giggled, in a babyish voice. I smiled at her and pulled my sexy baby face. “Oh how attractive Niall!” she joked.

“Don’t deny my sexiness!” I joked, striking a pose. She chuckled and I couldn’t help smiling at her.  I just couldn’t wipe the cheesy grin from my face.  Then we realised how awkwardly silent the room was. I turned to see everyone else, minus Harry who had disappeared earlier, staring at us. We must have looked a right sight with one of Abby’s hands in my hair, desperately trying to make me look like a total idiot (don’t worry I’ll get her back later) and her other hand resting on my chest as I sat there looking like a total douchebag.

“Harry would not be happy about that,” Louis announced, breaking the awkward silence. The others laughed and Abby blushed and pulled away, suddenly finding something very interesting on the floor. I rolled by eyes and sat back against the sofa, crossing my arms. It’s not like Abby is Harry’s. I mean I know they both fancy each other but she’s not his... yet. I was beginning to regret ever trying to help Harry with Abby. I mean it’s not like I fancy Abby. Not at all. Well… no Niall stop thinking like that. You don’t fancy her. Yeah that’s right I don’t like her. We’re just friends. Just friends. Harry’s my best mate and Abby only likes him so what’s the point in even trying. Why the hell is life so confusing? 

Abby’s POV

“Oh my god!” Charlie screamed, running around on the O2 stage! Yeah that’s right. The O fucking 2. That’s right bitches! I was in the O2 Arena. I gasped, taking in the rows of thousands and thousands of empty seats as all the other girls ran in circles, screaming their heads off. Cringe!

“This is want I want to be doing some day,” I murmured to myself, totally starstruck. One day I want to be the one performing on this stage with thousands of fans screaming my name.

“And you will be,” a husky voice whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist. I sighed loudly.

“Somehow I don’t think so Harry,” I said sadly, pulling away from his grip and taking a seat on the stage steps. “This is my dream but it feels like it’s just a dream. I’ll never stand on this stage and sing to thousands of people. I just can’t do it, Harry.” He strolled over to me, and sat down next to me.