Lovin' You More Than This

CHAPTER 3: Can I love you more than this?

Author’s notes – Sorry it’s taken a while to upload, I was just planning what was going to happen! Hope you like it and please comment below. This chapter will feature Harry and Abby’s POV (Point of View) and a LOT will be happening! So here it is: Chapter 3: Can I love you more than this? xxx

Harry’s POV

“Okay, thanks. Um… yeah. That would be great. Okay bye.” I hung up from my call, grinning. I still can’t believe he agreed to it. I risked a quick peek at the other five, sitting chatting about random things but I could see Abby anxiously glancing at me. I caught her eye and smiled. Blushing, she turned back to the boys, her beautiful eyes avoiding my gaze. What had I done? We were getting on fine… well better than fine until I had told her she looked beautiful. Well she had. With her hair damp from the rain, raindrops on her eyelashes and her usually straight hair was slightly curled from the rain. Damn.

“Hey Haz, get over here!” shouted Niall, before taking a swig of one of the cokes that hadn’t been spilled earlier. I strolled over, hands in my pockets. I noticed Abby looking over at me and I couldn’t help smirking. I plonked myself in between Lou and Nialler and they stopped talking, looking at me, waiting for me say something.

“Well?” Lou asked impatiently.

“Well what?” I said confused, pulling an ‘I-have-no-idea-what-you-lot-are-talking-about’ look. Lou rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

“Who the hell have you been on the phone to and what’s your little secret with our Irish leprechaun about?” he pouted. Sensing Niall tense up beside me, I looked at him and he shot me a ‘don’t-tell-them’ look.  Pulling a cheeky grin, I tapped the side of my nose.

“You’ll have to wait and see Tommo.” He pouted even more, and I chuckled. Lou hated not being told secrets and his expression was almost comical. Niall relaxed and whispered into my ear,

“Is he coming? Did it work?” I replied with a quick nod. Louis stood up dramatically. Oh here we go. He stomped his feet in his child-like way.

“Tell me Haz! You know I keep secrets,” Lou stated in a knowing voice. Oh no. He wouldn’t…

“Hey guys, who would like to hear a little Hazza secret?” I jumped to my feet to stop Lou.

“Boobear, you wouldn’t.”

“Oh but I would buddy!” He teased, grinning madly.

“Lou, you wouldn’t want to do that. You know why? Cos I’m not the one who...” my voice drowned off as my carrot-addict’s hand covered my mouth, much to the amusement of Zayn, Niall and Abby. Liam, on the other hand, had his head in his hands. As much as we love Daddy Direction, he can be no fun at all sometimes. I squirmed in Lou’s strong grip, running through ideas to escape in my head and crossing out all of them as I wriggled in his arms, his hand still covering my mouth. I glanced over to Abby, looking as gorgeous as ever. She had stopped giggling to chat with Niall, who was looking at a text on his phone. He looked at me and gave me a grin and I knew immediately what the text said…

Abby’s POV

“Niall, c’mon you can show me,” I watched as his expression changed from teasing to nervous. Brrrrrrrrrr. Dammit. There goes his stupid phone again. He pulled it out of his pocket, his eyes scanning the words.

“Oh god,” he muttered before hurriedly replying to the new text. I moved closer to him, hoping to get a quick glance at the text but he stood up, whispering to himself. Still staring at his phone, he began to walk away.